• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Comic strips,and Troll Faces, etc. (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

v3oSc1i.jpg

Fucking trooth

Oh, hand egg ball. I forgot that people think that using your hands to hold an oblong item is referred to has "foot ball".

And the rest of us don't understand why neighbor needs to have a "U" in it or that spelling center as "centre" is somehow the same word. :twofinger

Oh, hand egg ball. I forgot that people think that using your hands to hold an oblong item is referred to has "foot ball".

I agree with your sentiment, but your feigned misunderstanding of the discussion does seem a bit pedantic. I agree that American football should be named something else, but we all know that 90% of the time an American is talking about football he/she means the American version. :dunno

I don't mind watching a game occasionally, but I don't follow sports. I'd definitely rather watch soccer than football though.

Kind of follow GP but that is it.

I'm a really bad spectator. I just like to mock most sports fans because they always pull the "My team..."

What do you mean "Your team"? Did you run that play? Nope, not your team.

I'm a really bad spectator. I just like to mock most sports fans because they always pull the "My team..."

What do you mean "Your team"? Did you run that play? Nope, not your team.

Or having a Monday convo that goes...

"Sup man! How was the weekend? How'd your team do against XXX?
Shit, our QB sucked ass!?" :rofl

Back