• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Comic strips,and Troll Faces, etc. (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

One thing that bugs me is when a player does something that is part of his/her job, then proceeds to dance around and celebrate for what seems like an hour. Another pet peeve is when they point to the sky, as if to thank god. Really? Regardless of whether or not a person believes in the existence of a higher power, it is silly to think that this being gives a rat's ass about the sporting contest, or anyone's personal performance within. :wtf :dunno

One thing that bugs me is when a player does something that is part of his/her job, then proceeds to dance around and celebrate for what seems like an hour. Another pet peeve is when they point to the sky, as if to thank god. Really? Regardless of whether or not a person believes in the existence of a higher power, it is silly to think that this being gives a rat's ass about the sporting contest, or anyone's personal performance within. :wtf :dunno

Or maybe they are pointing up to a love one that passed away that is so dear to them. :p

Oh and this is a comic thread

9449d2aaa2f89de4d42736a4831534a2.600x.jpg

ltQkj1l.png

Last edited:

My sister thanked God for His help in finding her cell phone yesterday. :nchantr

I really wanted to ask if He took time away from saving starving or abused children so that He could find her phone. :rolleyes

:laughing All anyone can ever talk about it football so lets have a conversation about how annoying football is to talk about. :laughing :twofinger

My sister thanked God for His help in finding her cell phone yesterday. :nchantr

I really wanted to ask if He took time away from saving starving or abused children so that He could find her phone. :rolleyes

Doncha know, god loves first world people more and the downtrodden masses are all sinners?

Back