• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Comic strips,and Troll Faces, etc. (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

:teeth

Attachments

• ybc_Tessa_Fowler_Cake_Surprise_04.jpg
    ybc_Tessa_Fowler_Cake_Surprise_04.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 120
I sense the Raiders will win next week. In the meantime...

u8z0b2c.jpg

Hmmm ...

Cat

Butter

Cat

Butter

spin for emphasis.

Hard decision time.

My Reaction:
tumblr_ne6e2o0yBt1s5zf6fo1_250.gif

I am concerned with Marvel's ability to sustain the quality of their body of work with all this weirdness from so many directions over the next few years. I feel like eventually they will end up with a SPiderman 3 style clusterfuck coming out. I've always liked the Carol Danvers character a lout though and hope they cast her well. Katee Sackhoff sounded like a sure thing for a while, but I suspect she is going to be too old (37 when filming starts) to start the new franchise in 2018. I just hope they cast for talent and don't merely pick a looker like DC did for WW in their new shared mythos.

I am concerned with Marvel's ability to sustain the quality of their body of work with all this weirdness from so many directions over the next few years. I feel like eventually they will end up with a SPiderman 3 style clusterfuck coming out. I've always liked the Carol Danvers character a lout though and hope they cast her well. Katee Sackhoff sounded like a sure thing for a while, but I suspect she is going to be too old (37 when filming starts) to start the new franchise in 2018. I just hope they cast for talent and don't merely pick a looker like DC did for WW in their new shared mythos.

Marvel = Sell out because of $$$ HollyWeird gives them and people will watch them.

After Guardians of the Galaxy, I wasn't worried anymore about how they'd handle characters and stories outside of the main A-list Avengers characters.

Marvel = Sell out because of $$$ HollyWeird gives them and people will watch them.

:dunno

They're giving us what we want.

Back