• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Comic strips,and Troll Faces, etc. (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

I only watch black and white existentialist post-industrialization silent foreign films shot entirely in one take with unknown actors with plots that revolve solely around how painful living is.

I am a big Murnau fan. :laughing

I only watch black and white existentialist post-industrialization silent foreign films shot entirely in one take with unknown actors with plots that revolve solely around how painful living is.

:|

Attachments

• BergmanWut.jpg
    BergmanWut.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 83

i dont know why, but your post reminded me of that weird, arthouse movie "begotten". ever seen? i think it'd be right up your alley

Back