• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Comic strips,and Troll Faces, etc. (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

http://i.imgur.com/4TUgzv1.jpg

Budman has a very simple request that all DB images are linked. You participated in the original thread where the request was made.

I am thinking this thread does not exactly hit the mark as far as my vision of what barf is.

I know.. most did keep the Dicks and butts linked, but it is still being a pain in the butt to the MC with reported Dicks and Butts.

Once in a while it is cool to go back to 3rd grade and remember the good times of dirty words.. :blah

So call me the biggest Dick Butt.. since I am playing Mr. Hand here and say enough. :hand

The TOS says safe for work. We felt it was not going that way and the request to comply was given. Twice even.... And on the third. :x

If you would have just complied with the moderator request this thread would still be open.
When dumb fun leads to possible dumb suspensions the dumb needs to end.

Several folks ignored the request. To bad because it did seem some LOLs were happening.

Trying to hold dickbutt down only makes him stronger

5178343+_5913c527dff651261897545f45d08334.png

By a majority vote, Psychochik has been suspended for not abiding by Mod request/not linking a NSFW image.

This suspension has been reversed / removed.

We're shaking out policy specifically related to how we will handle the threads when DB images are not linked.

To be clear: DB images must be linked, there is no change to that. We're developing a different method of responding to unlinked DB.

Sciense = 4 Religists = -2
h48A1AB9A

h333AD363

[youtube]_K8G4eAXC88[/youtube]

Wear this when meeting the gf's family for the first time.
classytshirt.jpg

We're shaking out policy specifically related to how we will handle the threads when DB images are not linked.

To be clear: DB images must be linked, there is no change to that. We're developing a different method of responding to unlinked DB.

:applause

Unlinked dickbutt.

That just has to be the name of somebody's band. It's perfect.

DB? Come on. Say it. Dickbutt. You know you want to.

Back