• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Comic strips,and Troll Faces, etc. (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

l-6125.jpg

Brian is brilliant
seen him live way back when.

The SoCal people I know are driven crazy by "hella." I tell them to stop calling it "THE 17" and call it 17 like the rest of us who know what the fuck we're talking about.

The SoCal people I know are driven crazy by "hella." I tell them to stop calling it "THE 17" and call it 17 like the rest of us who know what the fuck we're talking about.

I'm from southern California and never heard "the" before a highway/interstate number until I came to northern California. :twofinger

First time I ever heard 'hella' was in '99 by a kid from Boston. He was straight out of boot and we were in Alaska, so he didn't pass through SF.

Dude, every frickin' talking head on every frickin' LA TV station says "T3H 405". Every single person I know from So Kal says "T3H ##" in regards to various freewizzles. All of them. You musta growd up in Needles or sommat.

Dude, every frickin' talking head on every frickin' LA TV station says "T3H 405". Every single person I know from So Kal says "T3H ##" in regards to various freewizzles. All of them. You musta growd up in Needles or sommat.

Ventura and Manhattan Beach. And no, they did not. However, after 1999, I wouldn't have a clue what they say.

405 does suck. :thumbdown

600x400

Why must it look like that aaaaalllll theee tiiiime!! :laughing

Biggest mistake is taking the first 405 exit when you need to get down to HB/LB. Bring your camping gear.

Last edited:
Back