• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Comic strips,and Troll Faces, etc. (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

Bill+watterson+grand+guy_7506d6_5373763.jpg

Lando, and the Falcon for that matter, weren't supposed to make it......

So long as the Cubs win the World Series...I could care less what else happens next year.

I know...it aint gonna happen, but I can dream.

Silly man, Anakin was destined to destroy the dark side from the beginning. The Chosen one as prophesied. The theft of his whole life, his son and daughter, his wife, his mother everything, all of it was meant to hammer and twist him into something dark enough to get close to the emperor without being broken beyond repeair. Luke was a pawn of this destiny. Luke could never have destroyed Palpatine and did not, he was simply the trigger to pull Anakin out from where he was hidden under the name of Vader as the weapon of the light side. It was only Luke's suffering that was a mild shadow of his father's and then the splaying out of that suffering before him that allowed Anakin to execute the final task that was the prophesied culmination of his life of anguish and destroy the Emperor.

This little blurb reminded me of this for some reason :laughing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpcoXUuXOYc

Back