• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Comic strips,and Troll Faces, etc. (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

tumblr_nisvagNi2C1qiuiebo1_540.jpg

Ah exhaust samples...between those and the many other "errands" I sent my young new guys on, the days were quite fun. :laughing

Always a blast sending new guys to do some required "tasks" at the flightline.

Stuffs like:
-needing 20 feet of flightline from the tool shop
-manual test on the pitot tube by blowing it as hard as they can
-verify cleanliness of piss tube (I almost fell for it when I was n00b myself since I'm all awkward and shit)

Stuffs like:
-verify cleanliness of piss tube (I almost fell for it when I was n00b myself since I'm all awkward and shit)

Similar to Mechanics games...

-Left handed screwdrivers
-Dehydrated Water
-Muffler Bearing
-Bulkhead Remover
-Float Test

-Dehydrated Water
-Muffler Bearing
-Bulkhead Remover
-Float Test

I am sad to announce... Muffler Bearings exist. I learned about them when reading a Toyota service bulletin once. It was part of a "changeover mechanism" within the muffler and the common source of a rattle.

But you can still send someone out to find a radiator cap for a 1978 Volkswagen Bug. Or a Corvair. :teeth

I am sad to announce... Muffler Bearings exist. I learned about them when reading a Toyota service bulletin once. It was part of a "changeover mechanism" within the muffler and the common source of a rattle.

But you can still send someone out to find a radiator cap for a 1978 Volkswagen Bug. Or a Corvair. :teeth

As a volkswagen fan, you'd be proud to know. They exhaust in the 1953-60 vw manuals as the little bastard that is inbetween the clamp and tailpipe.

Oh, don't forget to pick up a 710 cap, and blinker fluid.

Stuffs like:

-Dehydrated Water
-Muffler Bearing
-Bulkhead Remover
-Float Test

You guys wanna go there???

Quick, look up the size chain, and get me a set of sprockets for a CX500! Chopchop!

As a volkswagen fan, you'd be proud to know. They exhaust in the 1953-60 vw manuals as the little bastard that is inbetween the clamp and tailpipe.

Oh, don't forget to pick up a 710 cap, and blinker fluid.

Haha! they really called that gasket and shim a bearing? that's awesome.:laughing

Back