• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Comic strips,and Troll Faces, etc. (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

Music-Comics.gif

There is one floating around FB now of a protein that drawn 2 dimensionally looks like a cross. Christians have picked up on that one. So the fuckers will jump on a folded protein and claim it as proof of God, but the rest of science? Oh hell no. Well, except cell phones and GPS.

(My father is a pastor, I had to put my own dad on ignore)

beliefs.jpg

An ex-girlfriend worked at a Fastrip convenience store across the street from some new construction. She was always getting wet bills and she knew it was either ball sweat or ass sweat. :laughing

Attachments

• jesus.jpg
    jesus.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 73
An ex-girlfriend worked at a Fastrip convenience store across the street from some new construction. She was always getting wet bills and she knew it was either ball sweat or ass sweat. :laughing

For those of us who work hard outside, it can just be pocket leg sweat. (I do try to use the drier ones towards the inside of the fold though.) :party

There were more cock gobblers around until we moved out of the city. Not sure if they were the Hungarian type.

Back