• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Comic strips,and Troll Faces, etc. (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

Thank you so much for that.

Why the fuck would you dress super clean and then have a fucking hobo beard???

Because people love to think they are these special living breathing walking contradictions and different from everyone else.

my sister constantly posts shit like this :facepalm

050f8c4bf5eec6800006a07821754d25de5d54-wm.jpg

The funny thing is, both those hipsters dudes have haircuts that are totally together. The guy on the left is a little Flock of Seagulls and the guy on the right has a classic male haircut for like the last 100 years, but the fucked off beards just take the whole thing sideways.

The funny thing is, both those hipsters dudes have haircuts that are totally together. The guy on the left is a little Flock of Seagulls and the guy on the right has a classic male haircut for like the last 100 years, but the fucked off beards just take the whole thing sideways.

Funny how no one remembers how stupid beards and giant Afros looked in the 70s and early 80s. God help us if the 90s and hammer pants come back.

I cring everytime I see pictures of myself when I lived in Europe in the 90s (no hammer pants but plenty of bad shirts, bad hair and sport jackets).
:laughing

They had it long in the back in the 70s, long on the top in the 80s, now long in the front.
I am calling the trend for 2020 is the Bozo. Clean on top, long on the sides.
Palmer nailed it 20 years ago too.
[youtube]5ucgx_6ZqoM[/youtube]

the best part of that cartoon is that the cat is looking at funny/cute human pictures online to kill time :laughing

Funny how no one remembers how stupid beards and giant Afros looked in the 70s and early 80s. God help us if the 90s and hammer pants come back.

I cring everytime I see pictures of myself when I lived in Europe in the 90s (no hammer pants but plenty of bad shirts, bad hair and sport jackets).
:laughing

LOL, fortunately the scenes I was into are more timeless than that and I didn't make those kinds of decisions.

12002159_446044388929825_4788000211804595789_n.jpg

It's giant, disgusting and unkempt.

Putting aside the fact that a hobo's beard could be of any size or shape, disgusting is subjective (clearly you don't like beards) and frankly so is the notion that it is giant (it really isn't) and that it is unkempt (only the one on the left is...and just barely).

Putting aside the fact that a hobo's beard could be of any size or shape, disgusting is subjective (clearly you don't like beards) and frankly so is the notion that it is giant (it really isn't) and that it is unkempt (only the one on the left is...and just barely).

He's just jealous because he can't grow anything besides a wispy molestache. :laughing

Back