• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Comic strips,and Troll Faces, etc. (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

AvadFj1l.jpg

Last edited:
No, it isn't. Any beard that is not combed and shaped is a hobo beard. That dude on the left in that photo was full blown hobo. There is zero distinction between the hobo beard and hillbilly whiskers.

Also, long hair that is uncut, unkempt and uncared for is hippie shit, also known as a junkie dew or shiftless weasel perm.

Combined, they are recognized as the full frontal hobo.

LISTEN TO THIS MAN. He works in the Tenderloin.

No, it isn't. Any beard that is not combed and shaped is a hobo beard. That dude on the left in that photo was full blown hobo. There is zero distinction between the hobo beard and hillbilly whiskers.

Also, long hair that is uncut, unkempt and uncared for is hippie shit, also known as a junkie dew or shiftless weasel perm.

Combined, they are recognized as the full frontal hobo.

Eldirty to the rescue :love

Cannot be authentic, there's no spiderwebs, debris, food, drool, snot, embedded crap, or used needles in that junk. :x

No dude, I can use the names or images of any of my clients on intarwebs, lol. That is Robin Williams.

Eldirty to the rescue :love

Shiftless Weasel Perm. Don't you just like SAYING it?

It takes a lot of work to keep things insensitive and hilarious around here.

:teeth

No dude, I can use the names or images of any of my clients on intarwebs, lol. That is Robin Williams.

Shiftless Weasel Perm. Don't you just like SAYING it?

It takes a lot of work to keep things insensitive and hilarious around here.

:teeth

Oh, I recognized Williams behind that add-on beard, but again, it's guaranteed not authentic. From Jumanji, right? :laughing

No it's not. It's a Frappuccino. :twofinger

should probably go in the wtf thread, but let's see you defend these beards...

6jWq6dE.jpg

Woah. Those are really nice beards.

But do they have them because they don't own shirts?

Back