• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Comic strips,and Troll Faces, etc. (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

Four or more ways of saying "I feel your pain", too.

That got Bill Clinton into the White House. :mad

TcPUQ8A.jpg

nG1FWaG.jpg

Need to add TOS violation leading to perma-ban:
"consistently posting on pic and video threads with no pic or video"

Baby-daddy may be out on a BLM march. :x

Shared on teh FB. :party :laughing :thumbup

Awesome front panel for a pinball game. :thumbup :teeth :party

Are those worms going into his neck or going out? :teeth

:barf :laughing

:twofinger
watterson8f-web.jpg

Need to add TOS violation leading to perma-ban:
"consistently posting on pic and video threads with no pic or video"
:twofinger

Creeper. :x

My imagination is too vivid for you folks, any pics or vids I'd post would drive y'all nuts (or get me committed to a loony bin). :teeth

Nah, it's history now. Or will it be herstory, if Shrillary gets to be Ms. Prez? Who's gonna be the First Dude, Huma? :teeth

Creeper. :x

My imagination is too vivid for you folks, any pics or vids I'd post would drive y'all nuts (or get me committed to a loony bin). :teeth

Post them!

I'd put you in ignore list, but you actually have some things worth listening to when it comes to motorcycling :dunno
So kind of trying, in a humorous way, to let you know that it's not quite the case on this pics/vids threads for me. And I did it in the comics and troll faces thread because it seemed quite content-appropriate to do it here.

Kind of my way of looking out for you. Try posting pics and vids, see what happens. Worst-case scenario it'll build character.
ch860122.gif

Last edited:
I don't need a father anymore, dude. I'm old & :afm199

Speaking of my now-deceased dad, he's got family throughout Dansk-land, including Aarhus. :teeth

Back