• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Comic strips,and Troll Faces, etc. (NSFW images must be linked & labelled)

:(

Attachments

• 12348077_796412370467667_7898179238206152725_n.jpg
    12348077_796412370467667_7898179238206152725_n.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 76
Post them!

I'd put you in ignore list, but you actually have some things worth listening to when it comes to motorcycling :dunno
So kind of trying, in a humorous way, to let you know that it's not quite the case on this pics/vids threads for me. And I did it in the comics and troll faces thread because it seemed quite content-appropriate to do it here.

Kind of my way of looking out for you. Try posting pics and vids, see what happens. Worst-case scenario it'll build character.
ch860122.gif

Don't waste your breath. We've been barking up that tree for years now.

Link to a video, in the Comic Strip thread

funny_comic_strips_640_33.jpg

I thought some folks had a better sense of humor. :x

Attachments

• hugemistake.png
    hugemistake.png
    223.9 KB · Views: 64
Don't waste your breath. We've been barking up that tree for years now.

funny_comic_strips_640_33.jpg
Hey, that's a Danish cartoonist :teeth Wolff & Morgenthaler I think they're called.
I thought some folks had a better sense of humor. :x
You're doing a lot better already! Haven't had time to check anything you posted yet. You're on the right path, old padawan. Next step is figure which thread is for what. :thumbup
I don't need a father anymore, dude. I'm old & :afm199

Speaking of my now-deceased dad, he's got family throughout Dansk-land, including Aarhus. :teeth
Ad 1st point: Not trying to be your dad... I'm mostly being selfish and thinking of folks like me (or mean dad or koi, apparently).

Ad 2nd point: I know, we corresponded over PM a while ago about this, maybe that also helps explain why I'd rather engage you than put you on ignore.

Sorry, no comic this time. 6am just waking up.

Last edited:
Back