• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Good-ass cover songs

That guy tops the scales on making that song sound the most depressing. :laughing

No argument here, but he enunciates well. The words are much clearer than the original. That song was a mondegreen to me until I heard this one.

I do enjoy many covers because of that. I'm an old school bass head, and jacked my hearing somewhat a long time ago. It's almost humorous how little I can understand the lyrics of many original songs.

That was awful.

I've always thought this cover was pretty alright. it doesn't outshine the original, but I enjoyed how the lyrics were modified to reflect modern conflict, and the video addresses O'Riordan's suicide in a tasteful way.

The Cardigans covering Black Sabbath
[youtube]rPdvLk9iauQ[/youtube]

Joan Osborne has some great covers
[youtube]vS0VTbwBg7s[/youtube]

And a live on the radio cover of the same song:
[youtube]-ygESvtktlM[/youtube]

[youtube]E-G3A9xAFuI[/youtube]

I didn't appreciate this song until I heard this cover:
[youtube]Ik0TKZJXjYg[/youtube]

She also has an album of Dylan covers.

Two where the artist made the song theirs. Who knows/remembers these were covers?

[youtube]AL8chWFuM-s[/youtube]

[youtube]78pdEP9Pr4s[/youtube]

Back