• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Good-ass cover songs

Ok, I’m going to repost one of those last songs with a remix version that has some great video visuals...

[youtube]SYA_0oLWmh0[/youtube]

Although, I sadly feel the words are wrong for the visuals... because I'm definitely "in love" with what I'm seeing.

Last edited:
[youtube]Qt6Lkgs0kiU[/youtube]

"Out on the road today, I saw a Black Flag sticker on a Cadillac."

Always liked that line.

[youtube]Qt6Lkgs0kiU[/youtube]

"Out on the road today, I saw a Black Flag sticker on a Cadillac."

Always liked that line.

Original line was:
"Out on the road today
I saw a Deadhead sticker on a Cadillac".

Not sure why Ataris changed it?! :x

I love the Disturbed version of sound of silence.

Here's a different version that came up in my feed...

[youtube]IWdb9Nu-gqQ[/youtube]

And heck, you just got to click on anyone who thinks they're going to cover slim shady...

[youtube]dDS3hAFQuS8[/youtube]

Youtube won't let this one be embedded, probably because it was part of the show Supernatural... nice arrangement of "Carry on my wayward son"
[youtube]qKvj12YTtI4[/youtube]

I'm pretty meh with the arrangement... but I dig the guys voice...
[youtube]4EsAEOarKW4[/youtube]

Always enjoy youngsters...
[youtube]gRnb_KnENbs[/youtube]

Ambitious!
[youtube]W4aS7ZZwgrg[/youtube]

A basic but solid rendition.
[youtube]Y5eUwj-zQd4[/youtube]

David Draiman is a humongous douche

mean no disrespect to you by asking (meant very seriously), but can you elaborate on your comment? dude is controversial and complicated. other than his music, am very conflicted by certain of what he has said, and the vociferous activist positions he has taken - and am very interested to hear your thoughts around why you said what you said.

personally, i love intensity, and can respect much difference of opinion in favor of that. i admire people who are clear on their beliefs and hold true to them regardless of the consequences (personal integrity), however frustrating that may be at times.

apologies for the thread-jack, but IMO music is an elemental and awesome form of communication. and i admire all musicians who take that ball and run with it.

None taken. I've just found that in his interviews and public statements he comes across as super arrogant and self-absorbed (perhaps that's just part and parcel for any big-time star, IDK). Maybe he's mellowed out recently? Plus I personally think his music stinks :laughing

I think I have one that qualifies, no idea about posting from what looks like U-tube.

Something for Earth Day, , ,

J Hendrix, Third Stone from the Sun, the original, "Have you ever heard surf music begin?"

Dick Dale crafted a studio remake over the years,

"Jimmy, I'm still here, Wish you were"

Is it still a cover when you change all the words?
[youtube]8qr1XR8JiGo[/youtube]

Back