• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

(Handled) Mean dad broken down , needs help (6/10/13)

mean dad

petulant bisket
Moto(s)
Smoke and mirrors
BARF perks
AMA #575843
At Chevron in Vacaville @ 505 & 80. Phone is dead, no communication, send truck.

Connie PM'd

Edit: damn, that was quick, Dan.

Aaand this is why my bike has a CAN-Bus system and outlet, so I can keep my phone charged. :teeth

I'd help, but I'm at Moffett Field and on the bike and at work, so I'm kinda not available.

Sorry, next time. :thumbup

Where does the bike have to get to? I might be able to help out.

Kevin lives in the pittsburg/ antioch area

Sometimes I really wish I had a truck :(

Got no truck, but if there's something else I can do let me know. I'm in Fairfield.

driving, will work on it as soon as I get in the door, in a few minutes

I have him on the phone. He's very broken down. His phone fell onto the freeway. The bike is not running yet. He's at the Chevron at 299 Orange in Vacaville.

If no one rolls out soon, I will head out soon to get him.

I can get up and be out there in a little over an hour, but need confirmation that he needs help. Got a small ramp, canyon dancers, soft ties, and straps.

Is there someone near there that can do a quick check and update?

I can get up and be out there in a little over an hour, but need confirmation that he needs help. Got a small ramp, canyon dancers, soft ties, and straps.

Is there someone near there that can do a quick check and update?

Splat,

I just spoke with him. He's at 299 Orange drive in Vacaville. (I called the Chevron). He can help you load the truck. He needs to get to Pittsburg.

Yeah, I saw that once I posted. Connie, I'll PM my number in case you need it.

Yeah, I saw that once I posted. Connie, I'll PM my number in case you need it.

I'm going to PM you my number, please text me yours, and let me know your status- if you can roll out and save Kevin, Ima owe you big-time! :thumbup:thumbup

Reama, once we have confirmation from Marc, can you call the Chevron station and update Kevin?

Connie, absolutely. The people at Chevron were very helpful when I called. :)

Just got confirmation from Mark, he's rolling out now. Let Kevin know his ETA is about 1 hr 15 min (traffic, etc).
Also, wait for a text from me before you call. It's inbound.

Back