• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

(Handled) Mean dad broken down , needs help (6/10/13)

Sucks to hear about the phone and the bike. Any idea what's wrong with the bike?

Darn...so sorry I did not see this until now..glad you had it taken care of. Nor Cal Moto Works is "around the bend" from where you were in Vacaville..new repair shop here in Vacaville area...we would have recovered ya..no charge! Keep the number on the roadside help list, Connie...707-514-3949. We have truck, trailer and can assist. Shop is open 7 days a week and that number goes to a cell if after hours...

Wow two Gixxer Girl roadside angels :cool

Darn...so sorry I did not see this until now..glad you had it taken care of. Nor Cal Moto Works is "around the bend" from where you were in Vacaville..new repair shop here in Vacaville area...we would have recovered ya..no charge! Keep the number on the roadside help list, Connie...707-514-3949. We have truck, trailer and can assist. Shop is open 7 days a week and that number goes to a cell if after hours...

Noted. As soon as I get a new phone I'll save the number. :laughing

Again, thanks to everyone for the concern and forwarded messages. Dude at the Chevron said he's never received that many phone calls.

Dude at the chevron was really nice about it, though. I was glad to be able to get thru to you.

Patty, what's the name of the business? I'll put it on the list, and get it programmed into my cell. Thanks for the tip! :thumbup

Wow two Gixxer Girl roadside angels :cool

There is only one of me! I am not that wide!! :x

Noted. As soon as I get a new phone I'll save the number. :laughing

Again, thanks to everyone for the concern and forwarded messages. Dude at the Chevron said he's never received that many phone calls.

Hey Kev who's your carrier? If you need a flip (non-smart) phone let me know, I've got a couple cherry Samsungs.

Couple of pics of MD included.

Hey Kev who's your carrier? If you need a flip (non-smart) phone let me know, I've got a couple cherry Samsungs.

Couple of pics of MD included.

Metro PCS. I'm going to stop by a store right around from my house and see if a new battery will fire it up. If it does, I don't mind the cracked screen, and I'll be able to transfer everything anyway.
If it doesn't, I may treat myself to a nice new shiny something.

I really need to get better at storing info and downloading pics to my laptop or pc for these situations.

Nor Cal Moto Works. Just getting started in Vacaville. Good people.

This thread was already awesome from a "BARF love" angle, but the tip on this shop (which I have not heard of until this point :shocker) made this thread that much better - thanks ;) (Brendan, the dude with the WeeStrom around the corner from you)

and now we have B'sD involved :thumbup

Connie...already posted by rod...but it is nor cal Moto works. Shop phone 707-514-3949. This is a 24/7 number. We have already done some local recoveries..we have trucks, trailer, ramps...shop is in Vacaville. Just opened last month. Our policy is to always help a rider whether you use our shop or not!

It is open 7 days a week..drop in anytime to check it out.

Metro PCS. I'm going to stop by a store right around from my house and see if a new battery will fire it up. If it does, I don't mind the cracked screen, and I'll be able to transfer everything anyway.
If it doesn't, I may treat myself to a nice new shiny something.

I think I have an old Metro PCS smartphone around here somewhere. I'll see if I can find it.

Back