• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

How Can Some People Eat the Same Fude Every Day?

There is apparently a gene that determines whether somebody can get the same amount of enjoyment each and every time that they do the same activity (such as eating the same thing). Those of us who have the gene (probably a large proportion of the Motorcycling community) get less pleasure out of doing the same activity each time we do it, so we are driven to do new things in order to get pleasure.

My guess is that the people who are eating the same thing every day probably don't have this gene.

The gene has a nickname of 'the risk-takers gene', because of the fact that many people who have it tend to get involved with 'risky' sports in order to achieve the pleasure from doing something new.

there is more than 1 way to skin a cat. With that being said, there is more than 1 way to cook a chicken breast

I'm all about the leftovers, but I rarely eat "the same thing." Roast a chicken or two on Sunday, you can have chicken as-is, chicken salad, chicken enchiladas. You just have to take the time to doctor it up a bit. Breakfast at work, on the other hand, is pretty much the same until I get sick of it, which is usually about 5-6 months. Right now, I'm on mueslix cereal & soy milk. I love it!

This is the funniest rant i've read in my time lol. Im a meat eater thats thinking of going vegan.

I'm lazy. Totally lazy. I sometimes think of eating as a chore. This is my typical day:

Breakfast: Oatmeal and Peanut butter
Lunch: Taco
Dinner: Eggs and veggies

I truly enjoy all three of these things and get the sweet/salty/spicy everyday and it sates my cravings.

Ask your dog

My dogs are spoiled. They will 'go on strike' and not eat their regular fude. I used to cook them chicken and rice for years, but then they stopped eating it. Now they get dry dog fude (Nutro). I do give them my leftovers.

I love to cook, but often I cook too much fude and I'll get sick of it after 2-3 days, then it goes to the dogs.

It's all about these

I could eat them for breakfast, lunch and dinner:teeth

Attachments

• tater tots.jpg
    tater tots.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 24
I eat a bowl of Cheerios for breakfast every morning. It fucking rocks every single time.

I guess I'm dull?

I eat the same thing every day during the week at work, but on the weekend, I take 1 or 2 meals and get something unhealthy. Like pizza or go to panda. Makes keeping to the diet easier. :)

For YEARS I ate for effect instead of flavor/enjoyment. It sucked....but I was also 6% bodyfat, competing in powerlifting, and owned a gym. So, it went along with the lifestyle. It's taken me while to return to eating "normal" and now I'm much fatter :laughing

It was certainly NOT cheaper or easier - I spent much more on whole foods and vegetables and it took longer to prep. Eating out was not an option.

I understand why people do it but, list most things, you need balance...

Then I started working at my aunt's pizza parlor, it took me 5+ years to start enjoying pizza again cuz I ate soo much of it while I was there.
I did a stint at a pizza parlor during college. I really should've counted how many days in a row I ate pizza, it was probably in triple digits. Afterward, it wasn't about "ate sooo much while I was there", it was more like "you should never see sausage being made". I knew how easy it was to let the ingredients (specifically, I'm thinking of linguica) go bad, and how easy it was for rotten ingredients to end up on pizzas (e.g., "I guess that's how linguica is supposed to smell"), and I wasn't going to trust just anyone/anyplace. If I didn't know two people behind the counter, I wasn't eating (pizza) there.

ill eat sandwiches EVERY DAY of my life.. dinner i need to have somethin different occasionally.. burger/pizza/etc

fyi

I drink the same wine every day too

and, if I have a glass half done when I am totally cooked, I put it in the fridge for the next evening

I call it winenomics :thumbup

:staRang

I wish I didnt have to eat, its gets so boring trying to eat healthy. Its more like a chore. If i could take a pill or just have maybe a dinner IV infusion?

He squirts the mustard on on slice of bread, lays the bologna on the other and slaps them together. Puts the samich in a baggie, knowing that by lunch time it will be soggy.
He eats it anyway, just like he does every day, as it is all he can afford.

My life, By Serazin

He squirts the mustard on on slice of bread, lays the bologna on the other and slaps them together. Puts the samich in a baggie, knowing that by lunch time it will be soggy.
He eats it anyway, just like he does every day, as it is all he can afford.

My life, By Serazin

awwwwww :(

I have done it while unemployed but I hated it.. I'm so damn picky that I go shopping every day. I buy whatever appeals to me and cook it :)

Tonight it's gonna be Chinese sausage, veggies, shitakes, tofu, green beans and rice :)

Back