• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

If you crash or break down, & need help getting your bike home...

I’d say it’s still a resource. Maybe we should check with Connie to see if she wants to hand over the reins.

Still subbed and keeping an eye in case there's needs down in my neck of the valley (Fresno area) that I can help with.

I generally won't post here unless I can assist, to reduce clutter/ email traffic.

Last edited:
Still watching... no longer by Hwy 9/35/84, I'm on the Calaveras/130/Sunol side of the valley now.

I’ve got Marin and Sonoma. I didn’t see a post re dead ADV at Metcalf. Post in this thread and if help is available it’ll be on the way.

Just a reminder though, this isn’t a “tow service” but a community effort.

Welp, didn't expect to need this thread, and I don't, but my buddy does. His DRZ died on 50 40 outside of Placerville. He has a tow to Pollock pines, but ideally needs to get the bike back to SF for less than the 1000 he was quoted for a tow. What are the chances someone is going that way in the next day or two?

Disregard, buddy is just gonna get towed to placerville and rent a uhalt. We're good, albeit disappointed.

And here I was, determining if there was enough time in the day to put the hitch trailer into my Expy and go up there and get back.

Spoilsport!!! :rofl

Back