Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.
RWI made some mast cam parts. I touched them, and now they may be on Mars. I am sure my DNA was obliterated by the chemical finishing operations JPL applied. Oh well. Time to climb back under my rock again.......
While our DNA was certainly obliterated before launch, I like to think everyone who works on lofty, high risk projects puts a little of their own Mana into them.
I like to think humanity’s collective energy can be channeled into good things and those things actually feel it a bit and do their best to make us proud. Curiosity fits that bill for me.