• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

It's HOHO TIME. 7/28-7/30/2023

two wheel tramp

Budman's Favorite
Moto(s)
DR650, X2!, TTR250, 790 ADV S, 950 SM-R, 89 Transalp, TTR2Fiddy
Name
Triple R
BARF perks
AMA #2771957
You know the drill:

Have fun, eat ice cream, hang with BARFers.

Register here: https://hohorally23.eventzilla.net/web/e/hoho-magic-rally-2023-2138588664

We will be terrorizing dear Bobert at the Gold Country 49'er Inn in Weaverville. 880 Main Street, Weaverville, CA.

If you are too cool to hang with us you can also stay at the Motel Trinity.

I'll be doing dinner at Tangle Blue on Saturday and would love to have a group meal there. We will, of course, get some ice cream.

Attendee list:
TWT - Whip Cracker, Road Terrorist, Rally Mistress
Budman - Because Cootz said so.
SFMCjohn
Lonster
robieracer
m0t0_ryder
N4tethegreat
atoyf
dravnx
bzwrthy
Momo-san
TrplGrl
Bikewanker
mean dad
HIglesias
Mako
Butch
Nonemoreblack
Estonian Express
sgtwaffles
Chill
L8BRAKER
khl
jcrocker
Motoproponent
LOWSIDE
ThumperX

Last edited:
WOOT WOOT Hoho!! :banana

Nothing but love for this, a great ride and a great time.

:ride :party :ride

Registered and IN! Can't wait.

Reg'ed and room reserved.

I'm going to seriously think about buzzing over there for the day from my house in Shingletown. Would be a nice ride except for the part crossing Mordor ( Redding)

Mad

i’m riding to pdx. back tuesday. will get the official list up by wednesday. peace out!

I'm hoping to do this, but it backs up with a trip I have to Colorado to race sailboats with my dad, so I need to figure out logistics.

Registered and reserved :ride

Eventzillied, probably 49ered, no cupcake but screaming for ice cream.

Boom! see you guys there! can't wait, just got a spot at the 49'er

Just need to decide, S1000R or R1200GS?

Just need to decide, S1000R or R1200GS?

SFMCjohn regularly does a sunrise and/or sunset ride to the Weaverville Bally Fire lookout tower. Dirt road access.
If you have any thoughts of joining in on one of these, I'd recommend the GS.

I will be there in spirit. Despite my best efforts, I won't be able to attend this. Please eat some ice cream for me!

I will be there in spirit. Despite my best efforts, I won't be able to attend this. Please eat some ice cream for me!

We'll definitely miss you.
Ice cream will be consumed and you will be remembered too.

We will miss you man.

What flavor? :teeth

Well, shoot, I'm gonna miss this, my folks dates at the cabin overlap this weekend and they're my ride :-/

Back