• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

It's HOHO TIME. 7/28-7/30/2023

SFMCjohn regularly does a sunrise and/or sunset ride to the Weaverville Bally Fire lookout tower. Dirt road access.
If you have any thoughts of joining in on one of these, I'd recommend the GS.

+1 on the R1200GS … :ride

tomjohnaaron.bikes_.jpg

Mr anytwowilldo, Mr m0t0_ryder and Mr lunch box, on the fire roads around Weaverville Saturday morning.

tomarronjohn.coffee.jpg

waiting for the sunrise on Weaver Bally on Saturday morning with the Trinity Alps in the background .....

windsoraction.jpg

BARF Baja vet, Mr wowens, demonstrating how steep the climb up to the watch tower can be ... :ride

wb.bikes_.sunrise.jpg

and, the sunrise on Saturday ...

weaverbolly.west_.road_.jpg

view west of the Weaver Bally watch tower ...

Link to the Relive route up Weaver Bally:
https://www.relive.cc/view/v4OGj3Vnwmv

think my plan is to start heading to the ‘23 BARF Hoho Midsummer Magic Rally on July 21st. :facepalm:laughing

I will be there in spirit. Despite my best efforts, I won't be able to attend this. Please eat some ice cream for me!

we’ll always have Morro Bay, 2023. :toothless
hope to see you again, soon, brother. :angel

Well, shoot, I'm gonna miss this, my folks dates at the cabin overlap this weekend and they're my ride :-/

next time … have fun on the OR BDR. :afm199

yay! :party

Room reserved and registered!

Tires. Must get new tires...

Right on Chill :thumbup

Would love to have you join us at one strats! :ride

A few more signups.

All have access to the private forum where we make fun of.... :p

The Mrs joining us??

Yeah they are limited.

But a must join for the shenanigans. :party.

Cootz - Update the attendee list - Because Budman said so.

Back at ya!! :laughing

Well i just heard about this today. Its very fortuitous that the port will shut down that Friday to observe Harry Bridges birthday......so it should be easy to play hookie from work...

I wont know fo sho till Monday but does anyone have a room or need a roomate?

Jeffe, let me shuffle people around. I may have a bed for you if you don't mind sharing with some goobers.

Was really looking forward to this one - and had already scheduled camping with friends in the Sierra foothills that weekend.

Have fun, all. ��

New trrrrrrrs on today! Do a little scrubbing in tomorrow, a little shake down, good to go! Can’t wait:ride

Gonna pull the wheels tomorrow and slap on some new rubber on Monday. Reinstall the wheels Monday evening.

Back