• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Johndicezx9 passed away yesterday 7/24/24

Well damn, only knew him on here but he seemed like a good dude, RIP and my condolences to everyone.

My condolences on the loss of your friend.
He was a level headed, kind person here and I appreciated that about him. May his memory be a blessing.

:rose John

Fuck.
I read his posts all the time. I will miss seeing him here. We lost a good one.
This sucks. My condolences to everyone who was close to him. :rose

This is awful news 🙁 I’m so sorry you lost your friend, ratpick. I thoroughly enjoyed his posts and persona here, and he will be missed. My sincere condolences to you, his girlfriend, and all those who knew and loved him.

BARF is a little less great today 😞

So sorry for your loss Patrick, friends and Girlfriend of John. Even from myself, mostly an adversary of late to John, I'll miss him .

Real in Posting. So sorry to lose an original BARF member and, fiery adversary. John kept me on my toes, kept us all laughing at ourselves (even if we were fired up) and had an unmatched whit on BARF. I wish I'd met the man, but maybe down the road. Well smart and cheeky, he was here.

When OG BARFers pass on, it's hard no matter who they are. Holes are left unfilled. All my best to John in his journey. He'll be missed.

Ride hard John.

Condolences to his family and close friends on Barf. I never met but always read his posts. :rip John 🌹

Oh wow. That hurts.

I don’t remember if I had met John in person. He always came across as gentle and fun. He’ll be missed here.

Condolences to relatives and friends.

saw mention of this earlier in another thread, and couldn’t believe it was real. incredibly sad and shocking news. been thinking about him all day. still can’t believe it. still don’t know what to say. one of our best is no longer with us in body, but will always be with us in spirit.

my deepest sympathy to your family and friends. rest in peace john. but maybe not too much peace. you’ve earned some hooligan time out there on the twisties you’re on now. lean in and twist that throttle babe. we’ll circle back for a group ride someday later. until then…

🌹 🌹 🌹

😿

:rip My Condolences to all who feel a sense of loss for knowing him in anyway.

RIP John, Sorry for your loss Patrick. Rode a few times with John and always enjoyed his company and stories. He'll be missed :(

The pic posted of John shows a very young man.

I don't think he was an old fart like me.

So sad.

I enjoyed his presence here very much. I am sad I never met him but every time I saw his posts I would be sure to read them. I remember him posting a photo of him next to Nicky Hayden. RIP John.
View attachment 563920
Thanks everyone for the well wishes, he was a unique special dude.
That’s not John next to Nicky, he took the picture after a Moto gp race I believe.
He always had a knack for getting close to the racers and their people around them In the restaurants and bars after a race.
His personality was infectious, could talk to anybody and makes friends very quickly.
That’s him far right some years ago,maybe 15 years ago.
I just realized I have very few pics of him, he always took the pics.

Attachments

• IMG_9703.jpeg
    IMG_9703.jpeg
    202.1 KB · Views: 41
Back