• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Johndicezx9 passed away yesterday 7/24/24

John was another of many on BARF, whom I really liked online but never met IRL, that I know of. Now all I can do is live vicariously through those of you who did know him. You’re representing him well.

OMG!!! He was literally one of my favorite people. He was never rude or mean. He was always thoughtful and full of wisdom. I am so sorry for his family and close friends. I don't believe that we ever met, but I am in tears.

That's a real loss for his family and friends. I really enjoyed his new bikes thread. A week after he posted a picture of the Moto Guzzi V85tt in 2019, I owned one thanks to his posting.

Fucking hell. One of my favorite BARF personalities :cry The community is diminished.

:rose

So sad. RIP BARF-friend

Wow! Shit!

We often poked at each other, but there was never hard feelings between us. I'll miss his presence in the KS, he always added color to the threads he posted in.

:rip Johndicezx9, you will be missed!

I never had the opportunity of physically meeting with him, despite us living mere miles apart.

RIP John, you always seemed like one of the good ones.

He was a great source for historical racing pics and pics in general.
A daily poster. Not the same here without him.

Back