• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Julian's 2022 Dirtbag Challeneg build!

Congrats! And +100 to the "rest up now!" crowd. Everything else is secondary to decent health. Kick back for awhile!

Thank you for taking us on this journey with you.

-Tom

it was fun to see you arrive and then see poll go "JULIAN!!!!"...

I think that was the highlight of my weekend. Poll was aware of my medical situation and was (as you noticed) very enthusiastic about my arrival with a running bike!

Awesome result for a superior effort. :thumbup

Thanks for taking us along for the build. Really good shit!! :thumbup

I’m in on the congratulations for well deserved recognition on your Dirtbag addiction. May your passion continue.

Way to go Julian! Glad you got some of the recognition you deserve. I'm still watching and wanting to see the end result running and riding. Hope you feel better soon.

Congrats! And +100 to the "rest up now!" crowd. Everything else is secondary to decent health. Kick back for awhile!

Thank you for taking us on this journey with you.

-Tom

Thanks again to everyone for the continued enthusiasm. Much appreciated!:thumbup

I spent this past weekend in SF with my wife taking a much needed relaxing few days off. We saw Empire Strips Back and Kinky Boots, both of which were amazing shows. There is one more weekend left for Kinky Boots at the Ray of Light / Victoria Theater which I highly recommend for a good night out in SF.

Back home on Sunday after relaxing weekend I hoped to assemble the headlight and take some final pictures of the bike. Turns out the mounting kit didn't work properly so the headlight will have to wait.

Here are a few pictures...

20221002_180839 by andbike, on Flickr

20221002_182106 by andbike, on Flickr

20221002_180857 by andbike, on Flickr

20221002_180931 by andbike, on Flickr

20221002_181258 by andbike, on Flickr

20221002_181407 by andbike, on Flickr

20221002_181837 by andbike, on Flickr

NEWS FLASH!

This one was just chosen to be in the 2024 edition of The One Motorcycle Show!

:party

When is the show?
BARF group ride to portland?
and BIG congrats!

Thanks gixxerjeff for bringing this to the top.

A follow up to the bike in this thread...

Julian was unable to attend The One Show this year but his bike did. And it was extremely well received.

Bg8BW4d.jpg

qIBNJ0x.jpg

TyG6D2o.jpg

Forever missing you Frame Maker

That was such a cool little bike. So bloody sad. Hope you're OK kpke, I know you were good mates.

Julian Farnam (Frame Maker) memorial service

June 22, 2024
10:00 AM
Cornerstone Fellowship
348 North Canyons Parkway
Livermore, CA
There will be a reception with food after the service at the same location.

I'm helping the family with the service and other logistics. To RSVP or if you have questions about the service, reception, venue, traveling to Livermore or need lodging suggestions, please contact at partygarage at yahoo dot com.

Julian Farnam (Frame Maker) memorial service

June 22, 2024
10:00 AM
Cornerstone Fellowship
348 North Canyons Parkway
Livermore, CA
There will be a reception with food after the service at the same location.
Whoa. Back to back memorial services. This time thing. The best revenge is living well

Please let the family know that there are lots of us ready to help in any way we can. Such an amazing guy and amazing talent, father and husband. Still can't believe he's gone. I ran across a really cool Yamaha R1Z 2 stroke and my first thought was "Oooh! gotta show this to Julian!". :cry:

I'm helping the family with the service and other logistics. To RSVP or if you have questions about the service, reception, venue, traveling to Livermore or need lodging suggestions, please contact at partygarage at yahoo dot com.
Just back from the memorial.

Job well done guys. A lot of love in that room. :thumbup

Back