• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

L.A. BRINGS BACK THE LOOTING

and dem's want to remove if not cripple a persons right to own a gun in this state.

Shoes!!

47511988.jpg

47504125.jpg

Whites & Blacks looting together!! MLK would be so proud his dream finally came true!!!

Put a bounty on that guys head - the clearest guy in the pic. Make him an example. Go after him!

Put a $10,000 reward out for info on that guy. I'd love to see him answer for his actions.

Why you wanna keep the black man down?

:laughing

Lakers WIN!! .... FREE SHIT!!

:wtf is wrong with people.. :facepalm

:smoking

:laughing

Lakers PLAYED!! .... FREE SHIT!!

:wtf is wrong with people.. :facepalm

:smoking

Fixed....

It's just like OAKLAMD...riot if they win, riot if they lose... riot and set fire to an Oakland PD car because of an incident involving BART police...

People in poor neighborhoods will always look for situations where they can destroy someone else's property and get away with it.

It's their primitive way of acting out their frustrations about being stuck in their current, hopeless, situation.

What they don't seem to realize is that they, almost without exception, always destroy part of their own community and thus create yet another setback in their ability to ever being able to improve their situation.

It's due to lack of education and a widespread sense of an underlying desperation.

They don't know how to deal with success because they rarely experience any, so even when their team wins, that's the only way they can express their emotions.

Folks, I'm so white, during the riots I went out and bought a television.

Best joke ever by Bobby Hill. :thumbup

One could argue that Bay Area sports teams are doing their civic duty by not winning championships.

What they don't seem to realize is that they, almost without exception, always destroy part of their own community and thus create yet another setback in their ability to ever being able to improve their situation.

That's what insurance is for. Then they pickup and find a better place to conduct buisness from with the insurance money and leave the old place in shambles to be used as crack houses. It's a vicious cycle.

People in poor neighborhoods will always look for situations where they can destroy someone else's property and get away with it.

It's their primitive way of acting out their frustrations about being stuck in their current, hopeless, situation.

It's due to lack of education and a widespread sense of an underlying desperation.

They don't know how to deal with success because they rarely experience any, so even when their team wins, that's the only way they can express their emotions.

I agree with everything you've said. Except the education part. Lack of education my ass. The education is there and its free.

we're good at rioting/looting here in LA. remember the rodney king riots in the early 90s?

Back