• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

L.A. BRINGS BACK THE LOOTING

so are rioters best dealt with like zombie hordes? Plus the benefit of not needing to score headshots?

Just wondering if I should keep my clip-fed Mossberg or sell it off to fund an AR build? or invest in a good chainsaw...:)

looks like LAPD is going to get a freebee :teeth

Bad planning on LAPD's part. Everybody knew that morons will try to do stupid shit. They should have come out in force. They even left their vehicles unattended which were damaged by the buffoons. But then again their hands were sort of tied after what happened at a public rally last year.

b78517943z120090615103252000gd3ibqhi2_lg.jpg

However the arrests have already started on the shoe store robbing. Villalagarosa is more interesting in his gubernatorial campaign than what is happening in this city :|

Nothin' some tear gas, rubber bullets, and a few K-9 units can't solve. I don't understand why police don't just unload on rioters. Get enough of 'em writhing in pain on the ground and the rest will disperse.

Problems solved :teeth

Back