• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Legalize it...

regardless, it SHOULD be legal. anything natural shouldn't be enforced, what's next...cats?

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CqN2P_B-EDw&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CqN2P_B-EDw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

regardless, it SHOULD be legal. anything natural shouldn't be enforced, what's next...cats?

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CqN2P_B-EDw&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CqN2P_B-EDw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

theres lots of "Natural" dangerous toxins out there. News flash- Asbestos is natural. so we should use it in our buildings! Newsflash, Ricin is natural! It will kill you FAST too.

theres lots of "Natural" dangerous toxins out there. News flash- Asbestos is natural. so we should use it in our buildings! Newsflash, Ricin is natural! It will kill you FAST too.

so is tobacco and that shit probably kills more people annually than all the above.

:rofl
"Kenny's cheesing his balls off!" :rofl

the "natural" argument is too vague... cocaine is natural...
lots of legal things are bad. tigers can eat you...
Pot however has no scientific evidence suggesting that it is anymore harmful than alcohol. Actually many scientific facts point to it's harmless nature as compared to liquor...

so? if a person wants to die before 80, so be it. who gave you the jurisdiction of keeping someone alive? i just never got the point of that prospection...let him/her die of ricin if they really wanted to.

Why would driving under the influence of marijuana be prohibited? When somebody is high they drive EXACTLY THE FUCKING SPEED LIMIT AT ALL TIMES :teeth

from what i've heard :cool street price for good quality is anywhere from $300-$500. (there are suckers out there...)
from an MMD (medical marijuana dispensary) about $180-$300

For cheap weed, you can get an OZ for $60... but it's crap...

I had no idea it cost that much...an ounce is a lot though, right?

what do they do with it then? burn it? :rofl

yep, incinerators and sometimes right where they found it depending how hard it is to take with (or so i heard from a friend of a friend in the DEA)

you couldn't turn around and sell it as medical grade unless there is a way to prove the heritage... at least i hope not

yep, incinerators and sometimes right where they found it depending how hard it is to take with (or so i heard from a friend of a friend in the DEA)

you couldn't turn around and sell it as medical grade unless there is a way to prove the heritage... at least i hope not

i would hope too, but how many cops are actually by the book? :rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes

Why would driving under the influence of marijuana be prohibited? When somebody is high they drive EXACTLY THE FUCKING SPEED LIMIT AT ALL TIMES :teeth

But sometimes driving stoned means you stop at a stop sign and wait for it to turn green . . . or so I've heard. :laughing

depends who you ask.

Yea, I know that much at least. :laughing "I smoke occasionally." = anywhere from a couple times a year to any time they're awake.

Like how many joints does an ounce make? And how long does a weed high last for that matter?

I'm trying to get an idea of the cost-"benefit" ratios of weed vs drinking.

i would hope too, but how many cops are actually by the book? :rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes

dirty cops probably aren't selling to a clinic... i hope... it seems i have lots of hope today

But sometimes driving stoned means you stop at a stop sign and wait for it to turn green . . . or so I've heard. :laughing

i've done that, and i don't smoke anything!

Yea, I know that much at least. :laughing "I smoke occasionally." = anywhere from a couple times a year to any time they're awake.

Like how many joints does an ounce make? And how long does a weed high last for that matter?

I'm trying to get an idea of the cost-"benefit" ratios of weed vs drinking.

i'd say a joint is about .5 grams if generous. Which is a lot for one person if the good stuff is used. 28 Grams in an oz. anywhere from 60-80 joints in an oz depending on how you roll. (Pun intended...)
To cut to the chase, if conservative with smoking, a quarter oz can last a month. A quarter at the MMD will run about $85. $85 a month is not bad. MUCH cheaper than drinking. I could spend that in one night drinking...
I have an MMD card. You live in CA, take advantage of it...
PM for details if interested. I'm incriminating myself here... :cool
Fook it! :twofinger

Back