• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Make love, not war - It's a 60s and 70s party! 2/7/09

Are you going?

• Yes, I'll be there with ___ guests.

Votes: 25 48.1%
  • Sorry, I can't make it.

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • I'm a definite maybe.

Votes: 22 42.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OldFatGuy

Fondling Member and 1%er
Moto(s)
A bunch of orange ones
Name
Tom
BARF perks
AMA #: 2815069
When: Saturday, February 7 6:00PM
Where: My house in Danville (PM for address if you haven't been here)
Who: Everybody! You're all invited!

Head to the basement, the attic, and the back of your closet and dust off the tie-dye, leisure suits, etc. We're going retro. :laughing

As usual, we'll have beer, Jello shots, snacks, some alcohol, and some non-alcoholic beverages. If you want "real" food, feel free to bring it. You're welcome to use the kitchen or the BBQ.

Bring a towel if you want to go in the hot tub or (for the totally insane) the ice-cold pool.

As always, anybody is welcome to spend the night, and we encourage it if you're going to be drinking. PLEASE don't drive under the influence! Bring a sleeping bag, pillow, special blanket, or anything else you need to crash on the couch or on the floor. There will be breakfast in the morning.

Obviously, you don't have to dress up, but it will be fun. :thumbup

Please let me know (by poll or PM) if you plan to make it, so we have an idea how much stuff to get. Thanks!

hmmm, sounds very interesting!
See you this weekend and maybe even the next!

just wear what you "normally" wear and people will think that it's a costume!

Bonus points for any girls who wear Dittos. :love

Last edited:
dude, is this your mid-life crisis in full effect :confused

some men get red sports cars, some men get trophy f00ks (wife or mistress or gf) some men get hair transplants....

you, you start having a f00king "lets get nekkid" party every month :rofl

If I have some pants that look like that, but a huge f00kin muffin that hangs over the top (which wasn't there in the 70's) is that still ok? Is it ok for us old farts to dress like we are in our late teens again :twofinger

I aint going anyway, I'm too old for this shit. Where's the knitting thread again ? :p

dude, is this your mid-life crisis in full effect :confused

some men get red sports cars, some men get trophy f00ks (wife or mistress or gf) some men get hair transplants....

you, you start having a f00king "lets get nekkid" party every month :rofl

If I have some pants that look like that, but a huge f00kin muffin that hangs over the top (which wasn't there in the 70's) is that still ok? Is it ok for us old farts to dress like we are in our late teens again :twofinger

I aint going anyway, I'm too old for this shit. Where's the knitting thread again ? :p

Who said anything about getting nekkid? :laughing

And, FYI, this is our last party until summer. No mid-life crisis. ;)

Bring your muffin top and dress up like the good 'ol days. You'll have fun. :p

If I have some pants that look like that, but a huge f00kin muffin that hangs over the top (which wasn't there in the 70's) is that still ok?

I don't think you're smugglin' muffins, but nice try! :laughing

seriously-Wendy you have a beautiful shape!
Those pants are kinda hot but I was more of a dress skirt wearing 60-70's child!

Woot! Oh man oh man! Shall I bring my DJ equipment so we can play some 60's lounge etc.??? I recall that last time there wasn't any music... least not that I recall, I may have been too :staRang :staRang :staRang :staRang to remember however. :teeth

Woot! Oh man oh man! Shall I bring my DJ equipment so we can play some 60's lounge etc.??? I recall that last time there wasn't any music... least not that I recall, I may have been too :staRang :staRang :staRang :staRang to remember however. :teeth

Work it out with Hooli. He's in charge of music. :teeth

There was definitely music last time, so I think you may have been sloshed. :laughing

Dude, the stereo was blasting and there are deck speakers. Wtf is wrong with you? :twofinger

Back