• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Make love, not war - It's a 60s and 70s party! 2/7/09

Are you going?

• Yes, I'll be there with ___ guests.

Votes: 25 48.1%
  • Sorry, I can't make it.

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • I'm a definite maybe.

Votes: 22 42.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Must have a 60's cover band.

Hmmmmsss.... since i missed the NYE, i think its time i make an appearance

If i make it, i'll be bringing some Jager again :teeth

jager is my enemy so as much as you might offer me a shot or 2 please do not!

I've got the original soundtrack to "Easy Rider", got a fringed leather jacket, Peter Fonda shooters shades and other 'accouterments'. All original, all authentic, all historic. And damn if I'll have to miss another great party because of time/distance.

Guess I'll have to remote view the festivities.

I've got the original soundtrack to "Easy Rider", got a fringed leather jacket, Peter Fonda shooters shades and other 'accouterments'. All original, all authentic, all historic. And damn if I'll have to miss another great party because of time/distance.

Guess I'll have to remote view the festivities.

:hand

It's only 3000 miles. And it's over two weeks away. :p

OFG that is sweet of you to protect Melissa! All I ask is that you people keep the lime jello way away from moi.
Thank you, that is all.

I'll take all the watermelon flavored ones! Time to break out the swimsuit for the hot tub. Will be in operation, yes?

Last edited:
I believe she said hot tube, I wonder who the lucky tube is :teeth

Back