• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Make love, not war - It's a 60s and 70s party! 2/7/09

Are you going?

• Yes, I'll be there with ___ guests.

Votes: 25 48.1%
  • Sorry, I can't make it.

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • I'm a definite maybe.

Votes: 22 42.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Almost missed one of the main "attractions".
Jeff, you did an outstanding job...with the music. Having been there at the original time, I really enjoyed remembering when most of that came out, even the tunes from really obscure, one-hit wonder bands. Who wudda thunk to bring "Frigid Pink" out for "House of the Rising Sun"?

Just me, but well done.

btw the bbq was awesome! :hail

Cat did AWESOME!!! I just parked myself next to the BBQ for awhile while she was cooking all the meat, it was just wonderful!! :drool Thank you, Cat!! :hail

errrrm, :rolleyes can i haz dis shirt too!? :teeth
60-70sPartay.jpg

Once again my address is, 555 Myhouse San Mateo Califeeeernia. :rofl

Wait.... Jeff. Was there music this time? I vaguely recall dancing to one song... It was definitely fun to see all the costumes, so when is that 80s party? I need a couple weeks to pull together a bad ass costume. Then maybe we can do a 50's party!

I was also thinking perhaps we should do a decade TV party, where you have a decade of TV shows to choose from where you choose a character to dress up as. Dibbs on the Greatest American Hero!

I was also thinking perhaps we should do a decade TV party, where you have a decade of TV shows to choose from where you choose a character to dress up as. Dibbs on the Greatest American Hero!

Dibbs on Gus Witherspoon...:p (Yeah, I can be lazy at times).

Wait.... Jeff. Was there music this time? I vaguely recall dancing to one song... It was definitely fun to see all the costumes, so when is that 80s party? I need a couple weeks to pull together a bad ass costume. Then maybe we can do a 50's party!

Great ideas, Brian! If I had a bigger house, I'd throw an 80's party! :laughing

Of course there was music! Don't you remember playing drunk Rock Band?:laughing

I'm planning on doing a BBQ maybe end of next month, depending on weather. I guess I could make enough room, for 3 people who REALLY like each other- a LOT- to be able to play rockband! :laughing

Back