• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Music, post it up

Speaking of Buffy Saint-Marie (my last post in this thread) and addiction (another Sink thread)...

Her anti-drug song "Cod'ine" is about the addiction to codeine she had overcome. This is footage from the Newport (Rhode Island) Folk Festival:

[YOUTUBE]c991HlnYwJs[/YOUTUBE]

Here's the whole song from a studio album:

[YOUTUBE]d3bfqlTCHZk[/YOUTUBE]

Los Bitchos

[youtube]iPp2fdHMxTM[/youtube]

KOKOKO!

[YOUTUBE]Dh7C0Sxc8Jg[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
Somehow, YouTube knew I'd click on this shit and love it:

[YOUTUBE]eYf595EJAc4[/YOUTUBE]
She's got more. Look for her Darth Vader theme, which she performs in costume.

[YOUTUBE]enuOArEfqGo[/YOUTUBE]
Also from the Danish National Symphony Orchestra, look for more themes by Ennio Morricone from Sergio Leone's westerns, including A Fistful of Dollars, For a Few Dollars More, and Once Upon a Time in the West.

According to legend, Gene Roddenberry insisted on including a soprano in the theme music:
[YOUTUBE]6UEnVZ3j6UA[/YOUTUBE]

If you're in the mood for some Ludwig Van:
[YOUTUBE]cxLbmnvMWM0[/YOUTUBE]

And finally, Independence Day wouldn't be complete without Sousa's "The Stars and Stripes Forever" performed by the United States Marine Band:
[YOUTUBE]a-7XWhyvIpE[/YOUTUBE]

Every death metal song/band ever. :laughing
[YOUTUBE]A43JOxLa5MM[/YOUTUBE]

Oderus is gone :rip, and Beefcake & Jizmak aren't here but some GWAR is better than no GWAR.

[YOUTUBE]FUUlBY6I7tg[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
Best VH cover I've seen in some time...this rocks!

[YOUTUBE]jTURpULM8pM[/YOUTUBE]

You probably didn't know you needed this in your life, but this is an internet mariachi group that does classic video game covers.

And they're fucking fantastic.

[YOUTUBE]D-pknfNhY20[/YOUTUBE]

I just can't believe that he is still putting out killer shit after almost 50 years. Unbelievable to me, he isn't playing out the same shit he did in the 70's and 80's either.

[youtube]lHomCiPFknY[/youtube]

...[YOUTUBE]iqrMFNMgVS0[/YOUTUBE]

Back