• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Music, post it up

Allow me to inject speed directly into your ear-holes :wtf

[youtube]F1u0hHBYg-4[/youtube]

Play it LOUD AS FUCK! :teeth

I own this shit on vinyl (imported from Angle-Land), I am that much of a fan hipster :nerd

lost 80s new wave San Francisco, Zero Gravity "No more scooter rides in the cemetery"

[youtube]bKXw--xBU9g#![/youtube]

I knew there had to be some Bucket fans around here! Yea...I go see him anytime he's around the Bay Area or Santa Cruz.

I gotta learn how to do the embedding thang.:laughing Thanks for the assist.:thumbup

I'm down wit da embedding now, so I'm gonna post up!:teeth

Did he drop an "F" bomb?:wtf

[youtube]nR-8Q0FrTmA[/youtube]:party

Last one...promise! Had to go with the studio version because the one vocalist l9ost his voice for good and I couldn't find a live version with him in it. He was awesome.
[youtube]XUd4Cbc49mg[/youtube]

Last edited:
Are you talking about Cam Pipes? I saw 3ioB not too long ago, and they sounded great!
[youtube]C6j3gV1q18E[/youtube]

Last edited:
Are you talking about Cam Pipes? I saw 3ioB not too long ago, and they sounded great!
[youtube]C6j3gV1q18E[/youtube]

Nah...the short haired guy. Jamie Hooper. Seen them several times and it's just not the same without him.

16 Horsepower. Dude is brooding and intense. :thumbup

[youtube]FG-UEYXxrb4[/youtube]

[youtube]o5OG_RQCexw[/youtube]

[youtube]pJiTdSqJ3gw[/youtube]

Last edited:
Nah...the short haired guy. Jamie Hooper. Seen them several times and it's just not the same without him.

Their shows haven't been as good, but I like the guitar player's vocals better tbh.

I fucking love this song. You like it too. Admit it.

[youtube]o_1aF54DO60[/youtube]

Soothsayer

First up is Buckethead playing one of his classics "Soothsayer". It is a pretty good version. The second song is also "Soothsayer", but is it being covered by some crazy violin guy in the NYC subway.:laughing :thumbup

Buckethead "Soothsayer"
[youtube]qFoBbNHvOME[/youtube]

Michael Schulman covering Buckethead's "Soothsayer"
[youtube]SjElOicusdI[/youtube]

He does some other BH covers as well.

Last edited:
Back