• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Music, post it up

Some Arsis

Here's some new Arsis for the melodic death metal crowd. :party

[youtube]qWg0rVSnAkY[/youtube]

Arsis fuckin rocks. I missed a chance to see them at the DNA lounge with Krisiun a couple weeks ago :mad

Arsis fuckin rocks. I missed a chance to see them at the DNA lounge with Krisiun a couple weeks ago :mad

I thought they would be coming soon, guess I missed catching that one.:mad

Seems like I've been dropping the ball lately on some shows that I would want to go see. I'm old enough to have a teenage son who shreds on guitar and that is his favorite band and Malone is one of his favorite players. I think I'm not gonna tell him we just missed it, he'll be bummed.

Last time they came through, about a year ago, it was on a school night and up in the city so I told him we couldn't go. Most of the time it's on school nights it seems.:(

Time for some SciFi-Horror Black Metal.

[youtube]bSsaBh2_ljw[/youtube]

<3 Snorre Ruch

On heavy rotation at the crib.

[youtube]QzU2pvJZZPs[/youtube]

Looks likes they'll be back in August at the DNA. I think it was on the 25th? They're not the headliner so you have to click on the date to see the show poster. Haven't told my kid yet, so maybe it would be a good B-day present for him.

something perhaps...perhaps.. a few will enjoy.

[youtube]x994mSpkDig[/youtube]

This song just came out a couple weeks ago, totally dope beat with hilarious lyrics.

"We get this bitch shaking like Parkinson's." :laughing

[youtube]--824JnSx7U[/youtube]

Repostin, cuz it is cool. Dug the violin parts tremendously, wonder if I haz some gypsy in me ;)

You're right, that was awesome. :thumbup

Seen this in the related videos, though it was badass as well:

[YOUTUBE]Ki9qjHbTrrs[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
Decapitated does Napalm Death
[youtube]3Er6stz5Z_c[/youtube]

Back