• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Music, post it up

Fields Of The Nephilim

Some goth music from the 80's that I like some. The band I posted above, Agalloch, reminded me a bit of these guys somehow.

[youtube]Sg2_oZAUkAY[/youtube]

[youtube]xrR6BFcmud0[/youtube]

Last edited:
Kansas City's Samantha Fish Band:
Samantha Fish on Guitar & Vocals
Christopher Alexander on Bass
and my boy Go-Go Ray on Drums (dude is amazing!)
If you like drums, be sure to watch Ray do is thang after the 10:15 mark...

Nice...the songs were alright too. Yea, I found myself trying to look up her skirt several times.:laughing

Last edited:
[youtube]IbpSHhqls5o[/youtube]

It'd be funny, but little do they know how very crazy that mofo really is!

:party :rofl

[youtube]IbpSHhqls5o[/youtube]

It'd be funny, but little do they know how very crazy that mofo really is!

:party :rofl

Yeah, a bunch of my Sonoma County peeps know him from High School and shit. They say he was pompous and crazy from the get go. Hell of a vocal talent though.

I was just listening to a tape i made in the late seventies...

Does anyone have any digital versions of David Werner songs? "The Ballad of Trixie Silver"? perhaps?

Shane MacGowan...My Hero...must be Superman to still be alive. I can relate to his thirst for the juice.

[youtube]k7lnED8hSBY[/youtube]

And some Dropkick :kicknuts

[youtube]PNdyD5UnU7I[/youtube]

Shane MacGowan...My Hero...must be Superman to still be alive. I can relate to his thirst for the juice.

And some Dropkick :kicknuts

Well, while we're doing mick shit, I grew up with my dad cranking THESE GUYS all the time.

[youtube]nuAjZk0mYH0[/youtube]

You know, when I was a kid I couldn't stand Skid Row because Sebastian was too pretty and in my long haired, covered in spikes and blood days, that just pissed me off because it wasn't Metal enough. LOL, now that I'm a grown up, I've gone back to realize that they had some great tracks.

[youtube]5vO_8vflyQU[/youtube]

You know, when I was a kid I couldn't stand Skid Row because Sebastian was too pretty and in my long haired, covered in spikes and blood days, that just pissed me off because it wasn't Metal enough. LOL, now that I'm a grown up, I've gone back to realize that they had some great tracks.

[youtube]5vO_8vflyQU[/youtube]

truly

Back