• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Music, post it up

These guys seem really fun, might have to see them if they come to town.
[YouTube]jujC-plWUVM[/YouTube]

These guys seem really fun, might have to see them if they come to town.
[YouTube]jujC-plWUVM[/YouTube]

I was looking at them last night after seeing your post because I didn't know anything about them. It looks like they're going to be in Vegas soon, but at this time it doesn't look like there is a Bay Area show. Sucks when a band you like gets a little close, but not close enough.

Their shtick is intriguing and they seem to have musical quality, but that riff in the song Ritual from :54 to 1:10 sure reminds me of Symphony of Destruction. I thought it was a cover for a second there.:wtf Seriously, listen to it.:laughing

I was looking at them last night after seeing your post because I didn't know anything about them. It looks like they're going to be in Vegas soon, but at this time it doesn't look like there is a Bay Area show. Sucks when a band you like gets a little close, but not close enough.

Their shtick is intriguing and they seem to have musical quality, but that riff in the song Ritual from :54 to 1:10 sure reminds me of Symphony of Destruction. I thought it was a cover for a second there.:wtf Seriously, listen to it.:laughing

Yeah I saw that. Sucks I really wanted to see them not really willing to go to Vegas alone for that though.

I see what you mean, it's an interesting situation because they're attempting to re-create bands like BOC, Diamondhead, Sabath, Misfits, But they're doing it post Metallica/Megadeth. So we have some weird inception shit going on. Personally I'm happy to allow them any artistic license so long as they keep the genre going. It's so rare now days that I find a new metal band I actually like.

Yeah I saw that. Sucks I really wanted to see them not really willing to go to Vegas alone for that though.

I see what you mean, it's an interesting situation because they're attempting to re-create bands like BOC, Diamondhead, Sabath, Misfits, But they're doing it post Metallica/Megadeth. So we have some weird inception shit going on. Personally I'm happy to allow them any artistic license so long as they keep the genre going. It's so rare now days that I find a new metal band I actually like.

That's interesting I caught that, because I really had no idea.:laughing Megadeth was heavily influenced by Diamondhead.

Hope you're having an extremely grym and nekro Friday.

[youtube]B-5GbYalYH0[/youtube]

When I was riding Hwy36 in a rainy condition at a fairly spirited pace this came on the earbuds. :teeth

[youtube]qDuW3NvjqJY[/youtube]

Avishai Cohen and some friends:

[youtube]pIN6jT1pty8[/youtube]

That's some SICK bass work!!

[youtube]06tlhD_Dmok&list[/youtube]

[youtube]hQg4C5l9aPk[/youtube]

Last edited:
Back