• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Music, post it up

def nothing like a good cover- like devo devolving 'satisfaction'. this is close- a band with real polish and skill turning a lo-fi masterpiece of musical depression into ear candy.
[youtube]8D_CXnPND90[/youtube]

I picked this up as an unlabeled CD in Streetlight for a couple bucks. Totally awesome. Last minute or so is the best part by far.

[youtube]Bfe7ic2TDcw[/youtube]

And no, that's not the video, the audio quality is actually that shitty on the album. Guess they wanted to be as nekrosound as possible.

Last edited:
Freddie Mercury was so rad.
[youtube]xqkbrEkEacM[/youtube]

[youtube]TvJ0HzLke0Y[/youtube]

And no, that's not the video, the audio quality is actually that shitty on the album. Guess they wanted to be as nekrosound as possible.

Same reason I could never get into most punk rock or pretty much any, "live," recordings. I demand high production quality with my music. Whatever style whatever music it is, I want professional quality studio crispness to it.

[youtube]dAWt6RcaujY[/youtube]

[youtube]lRVKCF0UkvQ[/youtube]

[youtube]1mJVpetSfug[/youtube]

Back