• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Music, post it up

A little something from my youth
[youtube]NQgCZasm6mU[/youtube]

[youtube]MPvRBiQY6lo[/youtube]

one of my favorite post rock bands, this will destory you, released a new album on tues. heres the opening track

[youtube]qGkHHPYwBAc[/youtube]

but for MV this one is pure win, over 45 million views

[youtube]j7_lSP8Vc3o[/youtube]

So I'm watching tv and the new commercial for Windows 8 or some sort of tablet comes on, I hear the music and I'm thinking, "where have I heard that?"

I heard it on barf... :laughing

Rings of Saturn both amazes and amuses me. I am simultaneously having feelings of awe and holding back laughter.

[youtube]Ar41UYuuRpc[/youtube]

[youtube]pQYWC9ezebw[/youtube]

Last edited:
post rock

hipster.jpg

Witnessed last night at Ace of Spades in sac. (not my video)
[youtube]lYDOdbIxISc[/youtube]

if you wanna watch four guitarists and a drummer from texas absolutely dominate , check this out.

[youtube]rXf_x1MBPDs[/youtube]

if you cant take the tl;dL, skip to 8:0 and start there, and listen to the end of the world

Rings of Saturn both amazes and amuses me. I am simultaneously having feelings of awe and holding back laughter.

[youtube]Ar41UYuuRpc[/youtube]

[youtube]pQYWC9ezebw[/youtube]

I'm so not ready for this:laughing

There was song posted here. I think it was heavy metal, had something about the religion "Holy see". Long shot, but anyone remember it?

Back