• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Music, post it up

More Oxbow, is there ever enough?
If you are being chased by Eugene into the men's room in pursuit of performance art, then I would say YES!
[Youtube]U2d23j0Ez7M[/youtube]

MY BODY IS READY
Fook yeah
[youtube]-0Ao4t_fe0I[/youtube]

Aaaand live

I'm going to see em for sure
[youtube]u_ZWQu4vNvY[/youtube]

Last edited:
This thread needs more death metal
[youtube]t6TNTQObbjE[/youtube]

nice work disabling my post. have fun with your thread wherever you feel like it belongs.

I never moved the thread

and what the hell are you babbling about? If I did something to your post it would say so at the bottom

it's nice to know you're thinking of me though

+1 That was really cool! I actually quite like all the Mongolian folk music I've heard.

And now for something completely different

Frantic Amber - Burning Insight [Melodic Death Metal]
[youtube]SAB0hlaPgFc[/youtube]

Battle Beast - Black Ninja [Power Metal]
[youtube]38zmdwd5K3E[/youtube]
Sexy, the second video reminds me a little of Lita Ford in a way. It's got the Ronnie James bass from something Dio/BlackSabbath (is that a "Heaven and Hell" bass ripoff?) and the eighties vibe. :laughing I'm onto something here. Compare minute 0:55 in the Battle Beast to minute to about minute 1:10 of the Black Sabbath "Heaven and Hell" (original version). LoL!

Last edited:
I'm feeling quite musical tonight. Here's something nice. I had this in my head for a week after hearing it, like some Brittney Spears pop melody, except, totally bad azz!

[youtube]XGQotw9Hbbg[/youtube]

How bout some riffage? One more from this band. :thumbup

[youtube]uQTlxcHAnOI[/youtube]

:party :party ....but that RIFF!

Last edited:
Does anyone else here have a night cap or ten, post up, and listen to their glory? :rofl

Sorry, just enjoying the silence outside of these head phones!

One more from a band I love to listen to. They'll be playing the City in about a month, and yes, my kid and I will be there!

[youtube]vBZ5SLJmfdw[/youtube]

OK, one more from these Finlaners.

[youtube]bdB-8JlMgN8[/youtube]

Back