• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Music, post it up

OK, not even going to go on my Buckethead Binge, buuut.....I will do one more post while I'm feeling the buzzzzz!

Shameless plug NUMBER 1!

My kids band played with Haste The Day, Phinehas, and Silent Planet last month. Phinehas (think the best of metal and posted above) was my favorite at the show, but Silent Planet was awesome too (more technical). Haste The Day was a fuggin' bore and I went back to the motel room to catch some rest through their head line set. I don't know, I guess it was a nostalgic tour thing because they sold the place out, but they were completely and utterly generic in my opinion.

Anyway, my kids band played with this line up in LA at the Glass House and I'm a proud daddy! This is the kids band and they're EP that is out or something? I really like it myself. Trust me, I'm a bastard, and I wouldn't be afraid to tell my kid if I didn't like it! :laughing

Generic performance video forth coming.

[youtube]stva5coj6NM[/youtube]

Last edited:
Here's a cover.

[youtube]3K1vJ0r0ax0[/youtube][/QUOTE]

That is a good cover! DEVO was selfless in spreading the word about the devolution of humanity via pop culture by embodying it.

[Youtube]jadvt7CbH1o[/youtube]

i dont expect anyone here, well perhaps one or two people, to understand this music. it is pure , it is what is inside you already, just focused into a hearing spectrum. it is one of the most beautiful types of music you may encounter if you allow it to be. if you like this type of music, then please explore, if not, no worries either. enjoy

[youtube]v-HlANhGiCo[/youtube]

Last edited:
Back