• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Music, post it up

Got lost in a Youtube rabbit hole with these guys for like 3 hours. For being hip hop heads, they totally get it.

[YOUTUBE]pRIZ2oTZfvY[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]X6osfNi1HcY[/YOUTUBE]

Enjoyed their reactions and commentary :thumbup

I'm also a hip-hop head, with equal love for classic/prog/post rock, jazz, r&b and other fused genres. I have a number of songs that would likely blow them out of the water with similar appeal - might submit a few!

Enjoyed their reactions and commentary :thumbup

I'm also a hip-hop head, with equal love for classic/prog/post rock, jazz, r&b and other fused genres. I have a number of songs that would likely blow them out of the water with similar appeal - might submit a few!

Listen to their reaction to Jinjer - Pisces. It's friggin hilarious.

Brings back memories of FIFA 2003 and early 2000's in Vienna

[YOUTUBE]rayRY_1peUE[/YOUTUBE]

Gil Scott-Heron...thank you CL for the read and the discovery of this musician

[YOUTUBE]PaXslpx3MWY[/YOUTUBE]

Hey all, I was hoping to get a track ID'd and figured this may be the best thread instead of creating a new one.

Sorry for the shit youtube recording, it's all there is on YT.

Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/track/3ppVO2tyWRRznNmONvt7Se?si=-JfZzn6TRLihHzlDXPKHcQ

[youtube]iSEuyDxXugw[/youtube]

I'm looking for the original song as this is a remake that appeared on Drakes 'Views' album - Summers over (Interlude).

Also, what genre does this fall into really?

Anthrax

[YOUTUBE]5T3z1ZjtpHg[/YOUTUBE]

Daniel Johnston

[YOUTUBE]FKW2H0WBqW8[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
Are there ever enough Butthole Surfers?
Hard to imagine!

Voivoid

[YOUTUBE]QCAMqXJlWeQ[/YOUTUBE]

The Dicks

[YOUTUBE]z8O2ToQ_Dok[/YOUTUBE]

The Flaming Lips

[YouTube]-T9SbUfCB7A[/YOUTUBE]

The Butthole Surfers

[YOUTUBE]xmRWdZ4cldU[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
:twofinger

Attachments

• 34107639_2174252642615277_8864995580514926592_n.jpg
    34107639_2174252642615277_8864995580514926592_n.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 39
This tune is definitely in my top 10 favorite hurdy gurdy songs.

[YouTube]ypuaJLHK_LQ[/YOUTUBE]

The thread about the north beach shooting by a cop reminded me of this song.

[YOUTUBE]vuuV8p9N0rk[/YOUTUBE]

Mr. Bungle

[YOUTUBE]EIYVZELaADY[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
In This Moment has typically not done it much for me, but maybe I am just enamored with the idea of an answer to Billy Idol's "White Wedding" 35 years afterwards. Rob Halford is of course excellent in his cameo, I am really digging this track.

[youtube]fHAi_-DOy40[/youtube]

Last edited:
In This Moment has typically not done it much for me, but maybe I am just enamored with the idea of an answer to Billy Idol's "White Wedding" 35 years afterwards. Rob Halford is of course excellent in his cameo, I am really digging this track.

I remember seeing them perform this live at some awards dealio...was good. I like this video better.

Back