• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Music, post it up

Not sure if he reached pop idol status, but he was in a fairly popular group called the Walker Brothers in the 60's and possibly 70's.

[YouTube]Q11ium_-Lv8[/YOUTUBE]

Henrietta Collins and the Wifebeating Childhaters.

[YOUTUBE]okq7xe0eo0Q[/YouTube]

The Ex

[YOUTUBE]dzFUjOksyME[/YouTube]

Last edited:
A little gloomy but all the bits and pieces are there. Pretty sure I've heard that one before, perhaps he was a legit idol.

High on Fire are a great band, and should definitely be seen in person. Apparently Sleep reunited, and put out a new album. The track or two that I have heard, did not particularly grab me, but I would be very interested in hearing them perform live again.

Saw these guys with Middle Class Rut.

[youtube]CL66g_0p89g[/youtube]

:teeth

Those guys sounded pretty cool. They came in heavy, I wasnt expecting the singer to sound like that. Sorta sounds like Bono. Good song.

So, I have only recently discovered Lord of the Lost. Seems like I have been missing out. Chris Harms has rapidly and only very recently moved from a weird German guy that showed up in a YouTube mix to one of my favorite artists.

Being a kid from the 80's I love how on point their game is for video too. Makes me want my MTv.

This track they did with Formalin is fucking awesome.

[youtube]ZF_4ES3Gc8I[/youtube]

Now, for directing, I love the twist in this video:

[youtube]5q-lWIKr8xQ[/youtube]

I recently found out LotL was supposed to tour with KMFDM on the last tour in the states, but they didn't make it, because they could not get issued a visa in time. That annoys the shit out of me, because I was at a show on that tour and I would have known about this band sooner.

I recently found out LotL was supposed to tour with KMFDM on the last tour in the states, but they didn't make it, because they could not get issued a visa in time. That annoys the shit out of me, because I was at a show on that tour and I would have known about this band sooner.

The last 2 times I've tried to see the band Hypocrisy this has happened to me.:mad

[YOUTUBE]t4sK8d48Exs[/YOUTUBE]

This is a cool vibe. There are a bunch more in the Youtube link. Most awesome.

[YOUTUBE]Es3Vsfzdr14[/YOUTUBE]

Here is a good one from the same list. Just playing these while working is very cool.

Music is a powerful vechicle for propagating good vibes!

Albert Ayler

[YOUTUBE]uvdbDMxKWZo[/YouTube]

Brian Wilson

[YOUTUBE]9We8nzt1gJE[/YOUTUBE]

The Screamers

[YOUTUBE]HGRUwBNbmQc[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
Working late listening to metal and old school rap.

Gojira kills it live.

[YOUTUBE]8DiWzvE52ZY[/YOUTUBE]

Whodini just brings me back.

[YOUTUBE]3w8-lXBtJlk[/YOUTUBE]

Back