• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Music, post it up

A Frames

[youtube]JrZekvvzXuA[/youtube]

Thunderpussy

[youtube]G_pMo1Hcn1I[/youtube]

Pulp

[YouTube]7b7DgOeMnW4[/youtube]

Last edited:
[YOUTUBE]NYR4AjMAX7g[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]b4W__gptdMI[/YOUTUBE]

Funny...right after The Son this popped up on my Spotify feed...
[YOUTUBE]h3FyNH9v7mU[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
You hear these dudes in the early parts of Jedi: Fallen Order. They weren't some in-house recording, they're Mongolian band that's presently blowing my face off.

[YOUTUBE]oJZfEh3EciU[/YOUTUBE]

[youtube]_qaaA_umhcc[/youtube]

[YOUTUBE]88HJnar9e8w[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]WGE7GAjlV3k[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]WQPfQvLIseA[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
Jeff Beck, Loud Hailer. I have no idea how to post it up, bute album is awesome. Hollywood Bowl vid too.

The Revolution Will be Televised. Scared for the Children. Serious shit. And, Jeff Beck.

Jeff Beck, Loud Hailer. I have no idea how to post it up, bute album is awesome. Hollywood Bowl vid too.

The Revolution Will be Televised. Scared for the Children. Serious shit. And, Jeff Beck.

LOVE jeff beck. have seen him twice on concert. the revolution will be televised is a fav (sort of a jeff jarmusch / liz phair lovechild - with awesome guitar wrapped around it’s neck). rosie bones is perfect.

[youtube]7oJ7quLZA9g[/youtube]

[YOUTUBE]7-thChxjcVw[/YOUTUBE]

At their show in San Jo with L8Braker and Charmed... awesome evening.

Maybe this is more appropriate.

[YOUTUBE]o0W91FrTlYk[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
streaming this all week just awesome

[YOUTUBE]/Us-TVg40ExM[/YOUTUBE]

I like the metal covers these guys do.. funny, creative, good camera and editing and decent performance musically. Eclectic song choices.

Frogs Leap Studio's

[YOUTUBE]CS3QusbCXNw[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]LtQUJMBH8uE[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]4e4bAsQ4r30[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]G6r1dAire0Y[/YOUTUBE]

many more here... https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLEEX8g2XtzsGv61U11HpoWt5JP18NHeve

Last edited:
Back