• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Music, post it up

Happy New Years, a time to focus on the positive things in life, like good music, and bags of holding that are full of cocaine!

Lil Peep

[YouTube]DxNt7xV5aII[/YouTube]

Last edited:
In 2019 my two favorite bands both covered Iron Maiden's "Wasted Years"

Looking forward to helping these guys celebrate their 20 year anniversary later this year:

[YOUTUBE]2lDjtHp8vbA[/YOUTUBE]

New Lindermann music video. NSFW obviously. Because.... Lindermann. :laughing
[YOUTUBE]imeLupGE9bc[/YOUTUBE]

Probably the best band I was introduced to last year, and my favorite song from them so far. If you were into 90's grunge but wish they'd picked up the pace a little, give this one a listen.

[YOUTUBE]tS3vUcBviQQ[/YOUTUBE]

whaaaaaaaaaaat dre, snoop and dmx whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

[youtube]7POixp6zb0A[/youtube]

More people should know about Carpenter Brut. If you're into electronic music, the French DJ scene (Daft Punk, Justice, Kavinsky) or ideally combination of all three, give these guys a listen.

Video is pretty rad too, if you have a softspot for 80's budget horror films. Bump ahead to about 1:10 if you want to get straight to the music. The intro is stupid long.

[YOUTUBE]er416Ad3R1g[/YOUTUBE]

More people should know about Carpenter Brut. If you're into electronic music, ...
youtu.be/er416Ad3R1g

yep, I heard about Brutender Carp exactly from this thread, and welcomed that that was, today I heard about Millenia old "egyptian music"... recently released :wow :wtf and what's done can't be undone!!! :wow :laughing

Body Without Organs - "Osiris Rises"

[youtube]9IHOInTM7A0[/youtube]
(full album+2)

... ^^^ it's a particular style of music, sorry if it hits someone too harshly!

Last edited:
Another obscure Egyptian artist,

Lee Hazlewood

[youtube]SFjfUItgc9c[/youtube]

Much rather pass the time with Siw Malmqvist, than Nancy Sinatra.

[YouTube]VzeUYZiLYFg[/youtube]

The Residents

[youtube]fntErJnXLU8[/youtube]

Last edited:
Another obscure Egyptian artist,

Lee Hazlewood

[youtube]SFjfUItgc9c[/youtube]

yeah, that's a good one. As is another issue by him: "Where he opens up her gate" - appears on one of my favorite soundtracks.

[youtube]C2PbG6KQKsE[/youtube]

Currently listening to mixes of Low by Lenny Kravitz:
[YOUTUBE]https://youtu.be/BilaShsQphM[/YOUTUBE]

Mandolin Orange has been in my head as of late. This song makes me sad for what could be, if we only hated less.

[YOUTUBE]CTAKdXoeOlk[/YOUTUBE]

Back