tzrider
Write Only User
So tell me where the political posts started.
I’m not going to go back and read through this thread. What are you whining about?
...
I guess what I am trying to say is take it to some other thread and let's continue this circle jerk about whether climate change bus real or some kind of conspiracy.
What you're currently doing, is IMHO much worse than my honest mistake.Not at all interested in your excuses. I would like the moderators to just do what they promised to do. Or don't do it at all for the whole forum.
It is not a conspiracy, but sure as heck is not my fault, so see no reason to modify my behavior in the hopes of mitigating it. Changing the expectations of a first world lifestyle will have no effect on the expectations of those striving towards it, so why try to adopt a slightly more sustainable lifestyle in the first place? Stupid, impractical, and a sign of weakness in my opinion.
That's a pretty selfish outlook.
It is not a conspiracy, but sure as heck is not my fault, so see no reason to modify my behavior in the hopes of mitigating it. Changing the expectations of a first world lifestyle will have no effect on the expectations of those striving towards it, so why try to adopt a slightly more sustainable lifestyle in the first place? Stupid, impractical, and a sign of weakness in my opinion.
Cool story brah.
Kinda disrespectful to dismiss my point of view without evaluating it beyond a cursory glance. Maybe the message was between the lines, but every brah deserves the right to be addressed by their full birthright title of dude-brah.

I'm not buying your intentionally false statements.hmmm:
FYI, when I posted that, it was in response to a post that was so overtly political that I didn't realize I was in the KS at the time. By the time I saw that it was in the regular forum, I had already been quoted, probably to preserve what I had posted, even though it was an honest mistake. Look at the time, that is my bed time, I was tired and reacted to something that gets repeatedly done. My bad.
Interesting that you fixated on mine, but not the one I responded to. Perhaps you're biased, yourself?
Doesn't the Right ever give up?
What Al Gore does has ZERO impact on the facts of Climate Change. ZERO.
When the fuck are people on the Right going to drop that stupid shit? Proving one person was fallable does not prove a fucking thing, and yet the Right does this kind of 'proof' shit over, and over and over again. They are following Rush Limbaugh's play book of proving it once condemns a huge group. That is the dumbest stupid shit in the world, and he had over 30 million people eating that stupid shit up. Think about that for a second.![]()
FYI, when I posted that, it was in response to a post that was so overtly political that I didn't realize I was in the KS at the time. By the time I saw that it was in the regular forum, I had already been quoted, probably to preserve what I had posted, even though it was an honest mistake. Look at the time, that is my bed time, I was tired and reacted to something that gets repeatedly done. My bad.
Interesting that you fixated on mine, but not the one I responded to. Perhaps you're biased, yourself?
Doesn't the Right ever give up?
What Al Gore does has ZERO impact on the facts of Climate Change. ZERO.
When the fuck are people on the Right going to drop that stupid shit? Proving one person was fallable does not prove a fucking thing, and yet the Right does this kind of 'proof' shit over, and over and over again. They are following Rush Limbaugh's play book of proving it once condemns a huge group. That is the dumbest stupid shit in the world, and he had over 30 million people eating that stupid shit up. Think about that for a second.![]()
NO. I'm saying your a story teller.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=222&v=dw7qnZ8vrMk&feature=emb_logo

Media Bias/Fact Check said:One America News - story selection and mixed for factual reporting due to promotion of conspiracies, lack of sourcing and a few failed fact checks. OANN is one failed fact check away from moving to the Questionable Source list.
Poll says otherwise: 3/4 left leaning, 1/4 right leaning. In the KS.

^ Apparent you didn't want to be made aware of observations.
https://www.zerohedge.com/s3/files/i...?itok=IeADFFXE
Facebook Glitch Reveals Greta Thunburg's Father Posting As Teenage
_____ hmmm: https://summit.news/2020/01/09/glac...f5TabhtxQGTl5RU_wRzqZyalWbczHX2qZ_59MF68Hykd4 Climate Change
Glacier Park in Montana Set to Remove ‘Glaciers Will All Be Gone By 2020’ Signs
Well, this is awkward.
![]()
Paul Joseph Watson
![]()
- https://summit.news/2020/01/09/glac...5TabhtxQGTl5RU_wRzqZyalWbczHX2qZ_59MF68Hykd4#
- https://summit.news/2020/01/09/glac...5TabhtxQGTl5RU_wRzqZyalWbczHX2qZ_59MF68Hykd4#
- https://summit.news/2020/01/09/glac...5TabhtxQGTl5RU_wRzqZyalWbczHX2qZ_59MF68Hykd4#
- 25 Comments
Montana’s Glacier National Park is being forced to remove all signs that read “glaciers will all be gone by 2020,” after the doomsday scenario didn’t happen.
Some of the signs were already removed last year as it became clear the prediction wasn’t going to unfold.
Now the rest of the signs will have to be taken down too.
Glacier National Park spokeswoman Gina Kurzmen “told MTN News that the latest research shows shrinking, but in ways much more complex than what was predicted. Because of this, the park must update all signs around the park stating all glaciers will be melted by 2020,” reports 8KPAX.
![]()
• In the late 90’s and early 2000s, scientists predicted that man-made global warming would cause melting glaciers, leading to rapidly rising sea levels that would sink coastal cities and towns.
The more dire forecasts have proven to be totally inaccurate and some glaciers are now growing.
Back in June, NASA reported that the Jakobshavn Glacier in western Greenland had thickened and “has grown for the third year in a row.”
The glacier prediction is by no means the only forecast global warming alarmists have got spectacularly wrong.
• At the end of the 70’s, climate experts said that a new ice age was coming. It didn’t happen.
• Paul Erlich’s prediction that hundreds of millions of people would die of starvation due to crop failure by the 1980’s also didn’t happen.
• The 2004 prediction that major European cities would be underwater and that Britain would be plunged into a Siberian climate by 2020 didn’t happen.
Al Gore’s doomsday warning that the Arctic would have ice free summers by 2013 didn’t happen either.
Maybe since these “experts” been caught lying time and time again, should ew stop and question them?
Begs too question . ...What are any predictions worth ?
Come on man. If you are going to argue a point, at least use some real facts and sources to back it up. Otherwise you are nothing more than a bot, spreading false information: https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/your-news-wire/
I thought we were supposed to link articles, rather than copy and paste directly from them. Here is your link, by the way: https://yournews.com/2020/01/09/1392548/glacier-park-in-montana-set-to-remove-glaciers-will-all/
And here is the mediabiasfactcheck rating (tinfoil hat rated) of this website: https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/your-news-wire/