• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Photos of your bike on location

At the top of Bogus Basin ski resort:

oosaAQE.jpg

oR1ulU4.jpg

Parkfield Grade

Little Cholame Creek, Parkfield

Lompoc

Turri Rd through Los Osos Valley

Cambria's Nitt Witt Ridge, a 50-year long folk art creation by Arthur Harold Beal, a local garbage collector

Yesterday Palomeres Rd>Redwood Rd>Moraga

Picnic in Moraga

4l0QLzBh.jpg

Thru Walnut Creek>Clayton>to Marsh Spring Rd>Vasco Rd

It was hot and smoky :( everywhere.

Today

Mines to The Junction

nVtwt7hh.jpg

Dudes red car was parked then rolled down the driveway (on its own apparently) until it smashed in to a pole and stopped.

CegtC8Zh.jpg

Up to The Observatory

Man, CA is really smoky everywhere you go right now :(

ydjhp4Gh.jpg

X0SJeKvh.jpg

Back to The Junction

They were setting up for live music by Groovy Judy

VJHTGFTh.jpg

Last edited:
So, err, are you at the church of the Italian Dirtbike God?

Man, CA is really smoky everywhere you go right now :(

It was crazy up in Berryessa/Clearlake today. Smelled like a campfire, ash accumulated on the bike after parking it for 10 minutes, visibility was really bad even in bright direct sunlight.
epGNOZh.jpg

Pearl Rd. Somewhere up in the hills is supposed to be a town called Pearl, ID, at least according to all of the online maps. I've been from one end to the other of Pearl Rd and never found anything that looked bigger than a farm. I was totally lost when I took this photo, having no idea exactly where I was or what road I was on at the time.

Wuw0wfQ.jpg

Donnelly Idaho. Putting the break-in miles on the bike.

addenYp.jpg

McCall Idaho and Payette Lake.

EYJYAqx.jpg

There's a red house over yonder...

That was a Jimi Hendrix reference but I sure do like dem biscuits and mustard, mmm hmmm

Awe, now I can see where all that concrete was going yesterday :laughing

Coming around one of the blind big rock turns going up Mines yesterday morning was a concrete truck. It pays to stay on your side of the road :ride I had seen at least five going the other way as I was going up.

The Junction Saturday morning

HGOJiJdh.jpg

Going up to the observatory. They were pumping concrete like mad at the bridge project.

gz95ZVih.jpg

FE4KciOh.jpg

Lick Observatory Saturday alot less smoky than last weekend :thumbup

RHeL51Qh.jpg

The Junction on the way down. 30 - 40 Ford Fiestas?

HxO1kOqh.jpg

Back