• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Photos of your bike on location

Lots of roadwork going on Hwy 1 on the way to Big Sur since traffic is lighter and the marathon has been postponed, but I had to go to the Highlands.

Here’s a another shot of a serene spring day off Spindrift.

picture.php

Damn gorgeous!

Managed to get a few miles in yesterday. Highway 49 looking great as usual.
wsdlaVgh.jpg

9e4nuC3h.jpg

8DH0Mskh.jpg

5alvb1wh.jpg

Haha I bet that felt good to know you weren't doing anything wrong

Yeah. I was wondering if they would come to my door. They did not.
The PoPo cruiser showed back up later in the day.

I have been on my mtn bike quite a bit lately crossing Mt Hamilton road frequently. Lots of bicycles, quit a few motos.

Hmmmm.

Took a long ride (180 miles round trip) up in the hills to Lowman. This is the Southfork Lodge in Lowman. They're only open on weekends and only producing take-out food. I think you might be able to stay in one of their cabins, though.

I bet we saw at least 50 other motorcycles out doing various types of riding. Some in large groups, some small, some solo.

pLK9gNL.jpg

A couple of miles from my house. It may all turn into housing development one day.

CX61guk.jpg

pXLPoqA.jpg

GruR5JQ.jpg

orfDrIA.jpg

After my running-out-of-gas debacle yesterday, I took her out to be sure it wasn’t anything outside of the obvious. Quick loop from my house to Aptos, freeway test, then back. Stopped to take this pic for this thread.

Just got her the other day. I love this friggin’ bike!!!

attachment.php

Attachments

• F339EE6F-3519-4CD5-8784-0AF4FAE03E01.jpg
    F339EE6F-3519-4CD5-8784-0AF4FAE03E01.jpg
    140.9 KB · Views: 344
Went to visit mom at the Columbarium, but sadly it was closed.

Took a little scoot today, ran into a few other old goats...
picture.php

One of these guys got short changed...
picture.php

Lupin everywhere, smells awesome...
picture.php

This is only a couple of miles from my house, but I had never been here until last week, after living nearby for 20 years.

UBsKSHe.jpg

gUCjaFh.jpg

4sYNLCo.jpg

Y6fx91t.jpg

tvBGe9u.jpg

Back