• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Photos of your bike on location

The Blue bike, couple posts up, where is that?

I know y'all probably know where that is, being Bay Area folks, but I'm in So Cal, so I don't. I think I recognize the bridge, as I think I've taken that on my road trips up to Sears (we'd stay in Novato) in the past, but I'm not sure. Is that the 580?

Just looked at a couple threads this morning, namely this one and Axe's in the General Area. After buying an old C10 yesterday, I'm getting excited about the possibility of adding something here soon! Maybe nothing entirely different, but MINE (with the wife if all goes well)! :thumbup

11130454_10200423220300630_5079202061741510081_o.jpg

[/IMG]

Bravo Company. :thumbup

The Blue bike, couple posts up, where is that?

I know y'all probably know where that is, being Bay Area folks, but I'm in So Cal, so I don't. I think I recognize the bridge, as I think I've taken that on my road trips up to Sears (we'd stay in Novato) in the past, but I'm not sure. Is that the 580?

I believe that photo was taken from Grizzly Peak Blvd in Oakland Hills, looking across the Bay toward San Francisco. The bridge is Bay Bridge, leading toward Treasure Island, then to SF.

Peach Tree Rd
ugRn2M5.jpg

horrible photo quality I know...

Thanks man! Took it out to HWY1 for the first time yesterday, I've been missing out. That road with that bike is a blast. Now that I have a truck it makes things easier than mixing gas at the pump, throw it and a gas can in the truck and go ride wherever

March 2015 Lobster burritos

Lobster burritos.

Last edited:
Thunderhill 4/27

Enjoying the post ride afterglow with a beer.

Attachments

• t-hill_427_pits.jpg
    t-hill_427_pits.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
Back