• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Photos of your bike on location

Just north of Bodega Bay.

2015-05-07%2016.56.32_zps6tynfxry.jpg

This bike has about 100 miles on it now. From today first trip on this bike up to The Junction :ride :thumbup

By Del Valle

The Juntcion

Oh my. What. Is. That?

Is that really a 2 stroke? Is this a restoration or something? Or is it a trick?

It is real :laughing

The frame, tank (might paint same R6 color???), most electrical, is 1985 RZ500.

The rest is mostly 2009 R6 and then other stuff to get to the (almost) finished bike. Lots of $$$$ and lots of mods, time, effort, love (and hate).

So far so good on the road. :thumbup

The rest is mostly 2009 R6 and then other stuff to get to the (almost) finished bike. Lots of $$$$ and lots of mods, time, effort, love (and hate).

Total approval.

:thumbup

That's awesome. Well done, not just a head turner, a head scratcher.

It's a winner, I hope she's handling and working well for you.

My good ol' ZX-6R a few miles from La Honda... I always stop here but never remember where it is... yeah I'm weird.

Attachments

• 0308141549f (1).jpg
    0308141549f (1).jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 134
One of my grandsons,Chris,at Hollister Hills. His twin brother had to stay home,got grounded.:teeth

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 116
Harley posers! Always parking it in the middle of the road! :mad

:laughing

Back