• There has been a recent cluster of spammers accessing BARFer accounts and posting spam. To safeguard your account, please consider changing your password. It would be even better to take the additional step of enabling 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) on your BARF account. Read more here.

Photos of your bike on location

Potrero Hill today:

bntGDRS.jpg

Sickness!

Hey I did that building!

In fact it is up for an international award for redevelopment. 1 of 20.

getting the city to buy off on the letters on the wall was an interesting process.:teeth

Nice backdrop for a beautiful bike. :thumbup

Hey I did that building!

In fact it is up for an international award for redevelopment. 1 of 20.

getting the city to buy off on the letters on the wall was an interesting process.:teeth

Nice backdrop for a beautiful bike. :thumbup

Wow that's awesome that you did that. I used to drive by it everyday on my way home from work and kept telling myself I need to get out there to take some pictures with my bike. I wanted to do it with my Monster S4RS Tricolore but never got a chance. Finally took the time to go take pictures once I got my 1199S Tricolore. Figure it was fitting to have it as a background for a beautiful bike. :) thank you very much for the complement there. Great work on the wall!!!

I want to find more unique places like this to take pictures...

These are rented bikes in Italy but they were "ours" for a while :)

DSC00655_zpsdwofayiw.jpg

DSC00141_zpsp5w4r5qf.jpg

This one is silly, just after she dropped the bike in the gravel...
DSC00127_zps65egkkgn.jpg

Forgot about this old one (my avatar) - one of my favorite from the soon to be gone TWS.
IMG_18258.jpg

Last edited:
Soon to be gone? Huh????

Yeah. They've been talking about it for years, finally looks official. They've still been hosting track days and cmra races but it will closed for good eventually this year.

The track and facility are quite run down. Costs to refurbish are enormous and I guess doesn't make economic sense. Will be real estate development.

Is Butch's house a location??

It is now.:teeth

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 116
Pleasants Valley Rd. / Hwy 128

20150704_090510_resized_zpsvqvvenpz.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

eccFVzAl.jpg

The Derbi, in front of my house. Looking pretty with all new plastics

Back